Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Melee Weapons!

(XBOX)DarkForceLegend

So this idea popped into my head while discussing channeling... Having 2 melee weapons and giving up your primary rifle.

This you would have a primary melee weapon and a secondary pistol, then the normal melee weapon slot.

That way if you decide to go melee most of the time, you would have quick access to your pistol, and a different melee build for your other weapon while in the middle of a mission.

You could roll with something that dishes out slash damage and then switch to something with impact or something that is better for crowd control and something better for single or airborne enemies. It would defiantly make a melee build a lot better with dealing with different situations.

So, just a cool thought that I had... Enjoy and discuss ! :p

EPIC DUAL SERRO!!!.... no wait...

I don't think he meant wielding 2 melee weapons at the same time. One melee weapon would replace your primary. You can't hold your primary & melee at the same time. I believe OP was just suggesting the option of taking 2 melee weapons to missions because variety; not dual wielding. 

I don't think he meant wielding 2 melee weapons at the same time. One melee weapon would replace your primary. You can't hold your primary & melee at the same time. I believe OP was just suggesting the option of taking 2 melee weapons to missions because variety; not dual wielding.

You sir are correct!

We already have dual wielding and it's great an all, but having the ability to take two melee weapons to battle with you would open up the amount of builds you could do. Especially if your Warframe is built towords melee.

I love this idea, but like the overlap with sentinel weapon mods and equipped weapon mods, it would probably require ranking two of every "essential" melee mod (e.g. Pressure Point) and I get the feeling people would QQ about that.

I like this idea. Dakra in the Primary for coptering, Tipendo in the Melee for damage.

Actually, how about opening up all three slots on a limited basis. The Primary slot can take any one-handed weapon (Dakra, Skana, but not Dual Skana or Galatine). The Secondary slot can take any small weapon (Obex, any dagger or paired daggers, Venka, etc).

Edited by motorfirebox

I suggested this a few times two, allowing us to freely distribute our weaponry at our slots.

However, to balance it out, maybe we need a debuff of speed if people carry two primaries. At the same time, melee only could get a speedbuff.

I'd really like to see that happen.

Regarding two melee weapons and quick melee without stance, one melee weapon could be considered primary, while the other is only available per switching and stance.