Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Rank 10 And Up, You Guys Need To Stop Doing This

ShirowMasamune

Firstly. I understand what people do on the likes T4's I have been apart of the specific groups created for the purpose of standing in 1 location and spamming only 1 ability each to maximise the length of the game and increase rewards.

However. You guys need to understand that. You really don't need to do that stuff on T1. unless you are planning a multi hour run, and in that case it is fine please go for it. all the best of luck to you all

But for a sub hour run. Please stop treating it like a T4, it's absurd. You don't need to radial javelin spam. Don't need a Energy vamp trin. You could be desecrate nekros and literally sub hour on your own going melee only .

If a team mate leaves in a t1 You do not need to fall apart like its the end of the world and you can't carry on because now you don't have the energy to ult spam. Because it is T1, Sub hour, a staring contest would kill most of the enemies there.

You don't need the planning or the specifics during these times. Keep them in missions where it is literally a matter of life and death if you put the wrong mod on, But please stop encroaching on bobs fun land. There are still some of us around who just want to hit the enemies with a massive stick and it be okay with everyone else. 

What do people think of this ? Have you grown tired of these people ? are you one of these people ? would love to hear what others think

Its up to people to either decide to plan or to not. I in my case, alas of the Void Tower tier, i always like to plan ahead. Some of us like to play the game lets call it " properly" and like to think ahead.

Im not gonna say that its a bad thing if someone leaves because they have the wrong mod, its a game, no need to make a drama out of it and i respect  those people.

Each Warframe has a specific role due to the abilities that they have.Weapons are weapons so meh.

Its up to people to either decide to plan or to not. I in my case, alas of the Void Tower tier, i always like to plan ahead. Some of us like to play the game lets call it " properly" and like to think ahead.

Im not gonna say that its a bad thing if someone leaves because they have the wrong mod, its a game, no need to make a drama out of it and i respect  those people.

Each Warframe has a specific role due to the abilities that they have.Weapons are weapons so meh.

I assume you tldr'd ?

I HATE THIS METHOD OF PLAY.

Warframe was WAY more fun when you could still play T4 normally. T4's difficulty has been increased to the point that 'Press 4 to win' is the only viable strategy now.

I still play T4 For fun and have joined groups that can 40 minute a T4 with just Playing the game like it doesnt matter. I understand why people plan so much on t4 though and i have also been part of those groups 

Mastery rank 13 il have you know

"Players Rank 10 And Up, You Guys Need To Stop Doing This" -> This is the title of your thread, I'll have you know.

And if other players like to plan their games ahead like they're going for a 4 hours run, and leave before the 1h mark, how does that concern you in any way ? People play however the hell they want, if you do not agree to what they're trying to setup, you are absolutely free to leave the squad and make your own.

The host uses his key, it's his party, which means that it's also his rules.

The level of planning isnt even what annoys me the most. Its when someone leaves and all of a sudden a somewhat high ranking player falls apart because they can't possibly do a 20 minute run now. Why is it that the most veteran plays do not know how to play ?

Some of us like to play according to a plan, and no, not all of us sit and spam our Ults or any other ability, but i feel that some frames have their own role in a mission, if a Trinity joins my team, i expect her to use Blessing if needed, or Radial Disarm every once a while if it's a Loki.

I'm against Ability spam of course, but it's easier to play if you follow a plan and work as a team.

The level of planning isnt even what annoys me the most. Its when someone leaves and all of a sudden a somewhat high ranking player falls apart because they can't possibly do a 20 minute run now. Why is it that the most veteran plays do not know how to play ?

I don't know what do you know as "Veteran", but if they can't carry their own weight, then they shouldn't be called veterans.

Some of us like to play according to a plan, and no, not all of us sit and spam our Ults or any other ability, but i feel that some frames have their own role in a mission, if a Trinity joins my team, i expect her to use Blessing if needed, or Radial Disarm every once a while if it's a Loki.

I'm against Ability spam of course, but it's easier to play if you follow a plan and work as a team.

not what i was arguing that is perfectly fine

Mastery Rank has literally nothing to do with this

and yes it kinda does. 

Why is that everyone under rank 10 *@##$es on the forums rather than getting better at the game?

^ oh sorry, is that a sweeping generalisation?

... a bit like the OP.

What makes it even more laughable is that you are MR13, so you have just criticized yourself.

Anyway, "what do you guys think of this?"

My main thought is you could have added your thoughts to any one of the 100 other threads discussing Press 4 gameplay.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Agree with OP, people need to take the game less seriously and just have fun and wreck face with our favourite weapons and warframes.

Theres nothing wrong with "press 4 to win" though. This and metagaming the run are two different problems. After all, the 4th skill is referred to as our Warframe Ability, as seen in the affinity challenges. I dont see anything wrong in using our frame's signature skill to our advantage; in fact it may even be designed that way in the first place.

Nevertheless, having set frames ie Loki, Trin, Nova etc in every game does still decrease the variety of frames in each game.

Nothing wrong in choosing our favourite frame though. Just dont force us to pick a frame if we want to play our own way, or give us the chance to leave early.

Edited by alstromeriae

remember this?

You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. 

Why is that everyone under rank 10 *@##$es on the forums rather than getting better at the game?

^ oh sorry, is that a sweeping generalisation?

... a bit like the OP.

What makes it even more laughable is that you are MR13, so you have just criticized yourself.

Anyway, "what do you guys think of this?"

My main thought is you could have added your thoughts to any one of the 100 other threads discussing Press 4 gameplay.

I am not going to put in to the title. Those of a specific play style usually of a higher level, need to cease and desist,

and this is not about press 4 game play. also its not really people of a lower mastery ranks fault that they are that low. I have seen all to many times. "HT1 Mastery rank 10+ only" Typed in to chat so many times. Vets are not letting anyone else play. LOW LEVEL MISSIONS. Through what i can only describe as a lack of understanding how the game works. Even when i am MR13 I have joined a match as a banshee, when no one specified what frames they want, and they literally remade just to get away from the freak using banshee. I understand that people like things a certain way and yes its their key they can set it up as they want. But when you are 20 minutes in to a T1 and the host  panics because he does not know how to shoot  someone in the face and decides to leave because he just can't grasp how kill an enemy of such a low level that you could give them an evil stare and it will kill them. It wastes every bodies time and is annoying as all flaming nora. All because vets don't know how to play

I once had a guy that wouldn't invite you unless you were MR 10+. I got invited to his game and he was MR 6. Where is your god now OP. Where is your god now.

Also MR 18 here. I have never put a mastery cap on any of the keys I have hosted. I usually don't even ask people to modify their loadouts. And I see a ton more keys(high and low) being hosted without people stating requirements for mastery than those that are.

It seems to me like you are blowing out of proportion the actions of a relatively small amount of the community, while making large generalizations about MR 10+ players.

Edited by xRufus7x