Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Prime's Chest Panels (Bug Or Intended?)

SilverZs

One of the biggest things that bothers be about my Nyx P is the chest panels/layers.

When using Sigils (like say my $60 Verlorum Prime) which lines up quite lovely and looks legit on Nyx P's midsection, is that no matter how amazing it looks in the arsenal (first picture):

p0v2Mpo.jpg?1

This is what I get out of it.

xeCXjvo.jpg?1

DE, why did you cut off my Sigil like that!? I paid le $60 for that thing.

Its because of the extra little tidbits. The sigil covers the original model not any prime addons.

Which is pretty much a lazy design fail. I can understand cutting corners and whatnot... but Sigils were introduced after a lot of frames... think they'd have thought of fixing this.

Which is pretty much a lazy design fail. I can understand cutting corners and whatnot... but Sigils were introduced after a lot of frames... think they'd have thought of fixing this.

its only a few primed frames. And its simply because it would take to much time and resources to game a completely new model for every primed frame just for the sigil.

Seems more like the Mirage Noble animation and its arched back is the culprit (which doesn't appear in the Arsenal it seems).

Nope. Animation type does not change the layers the sigil covers.

its only a few primed frames. And its simply because it would take to much time and resources to game a completely new model for every primed frame just for the sigil.

Ahem~ Year of Quality ( I think that covers that one )

You could always just pick the Sigil OR the Targis chestpiece.

It's like getting mad at GAP because your pants and sweater don't match ...

I dress to match. Also means I pay $$$ to obtain the matching pieces because I look for quality.

Not to marginalize your complaint or anything, but how much time actually gets spent looking at the front of your warframe?

Enough time to care. Technically I spent $120 worth of time looking at the front of my frame. And that time matters.