Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Here.

(XBOX)Knight Raime

I re downloaded warframe a few days ago.  I'm still pretty much a newbie.  But I've decided on my first serious frame/build.   Valkyr hyistaria build.  I'm currently awaiting the 3 day mark for her to be finished.  Anyway The mod setup I was going for has kind of discouraged me.  It was requiring 3 corrupted mods.  I am already going to spend money to buy the 2 forma needed for this build.  But I feel like i'll have to spend more in order to get those mods.

The only frame I ever maxed was excalibur.  And I deleted him to make room for ember.  She's about 23-25 atm.  my other is nyx which isn't that high yet.  Anyway I can't play missions on my own.  I die all over the place.

I guess I'm asking for tips/words of encouragment as I almost wanted to quit playing again.  and if anyone has a better way to make the build I want without having to go through so much stuff that would be much appreciated.

welp warfarm for a reason... just grap a group of people from recruitment chat and run it they will pick you up... and always stay moving never ever stop and shoot there is no need for it in this game always jumb slide wallrun to get kills but do not stop in the middle of the room... when you do your 4 either slide or jumb so you stay moving

If you just started and you're going for an endgame build... of course it's going to cost plat and be difficult.

Start smaller, wait until Valk is done and see how you play with her.  Also learn to dodge and use cover and progress slowly.

Try this on valkyr:

Vitality, Vigor, Steel Fiber, Rage. Use melee weapon equipped with Life Strike

The idea is to boost as much health as you can, with as much armor as you can to reduce damage taken, the damage you do take, gets transformed into energy by Rage mod, then use that energy to channel melee strikes with Life Strike to leech health from enemies. This way you can be nearly invincible if you quick to react with channeling

welp warfarm for a reason... just grap a group of people from recruitment chat and run it they will pick you up... and always stay moving never ever stop and shoot there is no need for it in this game always jumb slide wallrun to get kills but do not stop in the middle of the room... when you do your 4 either slide or jumb so you stay moving

I was thinking about picking up random people to do those orokin derilect missions.  Otherwise I'll have to troll around the trade chat and see if anyone is willing to sell me the mods.

If you just started and you're going for an endgame build... of course it's going to cost plat and be difficult.

Start smaller, wait until Valk is done and see how you play with her.  Also learn to dodge and use cover and progress slowly.

I know it's an end game build.  I wasn't really expecting it to be easy.  I just didn't expect it would be this hard to get the mods.  I was expecting the worse part to be leveling the mods to max and re leveling her because of forma.

Try this on valkyr:

Vitality, Vigor, Steel Fiber, Rage. Use melee weapon equipped with Life Strike

The idea is to boost as much health as you can, with as much armor as you can to reduce damage taken, the damage you do take, gets transformed into energy by Rage mod, then use that energy to channel melee strikes with Life Strike to leech health from enemies. This way you can be nearly invincible if you quick to react with channeling

would that suggested build do roughly what this build does?

I your going for her hysteria then you need to max out her duration. The mods Constitution, continuity and the corrupt mod narrow minded will keep you in hysteria for about a full 60 seconds Which can feel like a very long time in the heat of battle. You would need to only find 1 corrupt mod for this. the rest you can focus on enhancing her health and sheilds withe vitality and redirection. Also as a plus look for vigor which adds a bit more shields and health. Put an intensify to give strength to your hysteria and your good to go

I your going for her hysteria then you need to max out her duration. The mods Constitution, continuity and the corrupt mod narrow minded will keep you in hysteria for about a full 60 seconds Which can feel like a very long time in the heat of battle. You would need to only find 1 corrupt mod for this. the rest you can focus on enhancing her health and sheilds withe vitality and redirection. Also as a plus look for vigor which adds a bit more shields and health. Put an intensify to give strength to your hysteria and your good to go

well 1 corrupt mod sounds like less of a pain.  Would I also need to spend any forma for your suggestion?  

Orokin Reactors doubles your value of modcapacity from 30 to 60. Dont buy Forma for platin. U will find soon enough of those blueprints in Void/Derelict Missions. A reactor can be bought in the market for 20pl.

Oh I see.  But forma's allow you to change a slots polarity.  Which was needed to do the build in the video I posted.  And I doubt i'd have the people to run void missions often.  Which is why i'd buy the forma.

As I stated I'm looking for a hystaria build that requires little or no forma that allows me to be in hystaria most of the time during the mission.  I'm fine with getting a corrupt mod.  But I'm hoping I won't need 3.

If you can't get even Forma blueprints yourself, then chances are you won't be able to do the kinds of things that build was meant to do even if you complete the build.

Seriously trying to jump right into endgame stuff is just going to grate at you, and if you buy it all with plat it'll be a waste.

Start smaller, and try getting the stuff yourself.

If you can't get even Forma blueprints yourself, then chances are you won't be able to do the kinds of things that build was meant to do even if you complete the build.

Seriously trying to jump right into endgame stuff is just going to grate at you, and if you buy it all with plat it'll be a waste.

Start smaller, and try getting the stuff yourself.

I appreciate the advice.  But I don't believe I need to learn how to solo in order to play end game.  And If that's required for endgame then I believe the game has failed in an aspect.  I don't need father advice.  I'm asking for build help.  If you can't provide me with it then you don't need to be in this thread.

I'll ask again.  I am looking for a build with valkyr that allows me to spend most of my time using hystaria.  I'd like to make a build that doesn't require me to use much forma/corrupted mods.  At lease not right away.  Do you have any suggestions for mods?

There is literally a chat tab created for recruiting players for runs.

When it's the most active depends on the time of day and such though.

I am aware there is a tab for it.  I probably should have been more clear.  I was inquiring on if looking for groups in there is an efficient way for success on missions or not.