Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Buff The Extractors.

CanIbiteU

Well I am trying to get few orokin cells or neural sensors for idk 6-7 month now, using prime extractors - nothing zero nada, got 7 like one time or so. And ye i know that the other prime access extractors got bit higher chance, but still. Its ok when it happens once a week or even once in 2 weeks but i mean months without any rare resrource extraction is a joke and make them kinda useless.

YEEESSS!!!

EDIT:
Wait what? Only Prime Extractors? THEN LOL NOPE. This will be little Pay2Get. In game there are problems with Orokin Cells and Neural Sensors so giving Prime extractors huge buff will left all players that dont have prime extractors behind. And that would be not fair.

Guy who have primed extractors will just log on into game send them and gain free Orokin cells and Neural sensors, while other players will have a lot less chance to get those so they will be forced to play several hours to get those resources :/

Edited by SignOfTheTaurus

A faster ui/menu for collecting and sending them back out wouldn't hure either.

click to go in to the solar system,

click to go to planet,

click to get an extractor,

click to send one out,

click to select one

click to get out

click to go to the next planet...

1274 hamsters were killed or seriously disfigured during this time...sry....Grineers

To be fair, they should really just be a little extra on the side, not a replacement for actual farming.

They'd be a little extra on the side even if they got you one rare resource with 100% probability. They're not worth the trouble right now and that's saying something when the "trouble" is a couple of mouse clicks per day.

Id like to see extractors get a buff as well. It doesn't make any sense that my extractor pulls less resources in 8 hours than I can get off an exterminate mission in 5 minutes. With the exception that once every couple weeks I might get around 8 orokin cells.

I dont remember my extractor ever pulling neural sensors. Maybe... once in a blue. I have the distilling prime.

I read that the void trader will bring a Prisma Extractor... I hope I can choose what type of resources it goes after.

How about if Extractors can be given the option to work like they are now but whatever they pick to harvest has a larger reward like 25% more. Or you could just pick a specific resource but it'll take longer and won't be as big of a haul vs the Random Pick.

I'd like to see more options of Extractors really, as there's only 2 options open to the common players. Prime Extractors are only from people who were around way back when so perhaps we get Prism Extractors that are like Prime Extractors but perhaps are slower/faster/take dmg faster, or heck re-release Prime Extractors but have us gather parts of them from Tower Archwing missions (that could be created)?

Guy who have primed extractors will just log on into game send them and gain free Orokin cells and Neural sensors, while other players will have a lot less chance to get those so they will be forced to play several hours to get those resources :/

To be fair, I do that anyway. After building everything in the game, I have 90+ orokin Cells and loads of neural sensors. I've never farmed for them, or run out.

Yes, I did build a lot of those things before extractors were a thing, but still ;)

as i mentioned in the first post, noone is asking for a HUGE buff, but a bit more then 7 cells after a year of using em would be kind of a start.

Ofc same regarding the normal extractors not only prime.

And yeah a better managment menu would be awesome too.