Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Heartfelt Message.

TheErebus.

2 years and 3 days ago, The account known as Ded_Sek was registered into warframe. Tomorrow will be the day that the user Ded_Sek made an account here on the forums. That user was me. 

The earliest post I made under that alias was here: 

Banned for every reason already stated and more.

This was on the ban the user above you thread.

I've been on here for a damn long time, and to be honest, I don't regret a single moment of it. Well...some moments, but for the most part, it's been good times after good times after good times. I've made a lot of friends and even fans. I really don't deserve it, i mean I'm just an argumentative arsehead who makes stupid posts in off-topic. 

But even so, I love this forum and I enjoy the time spent here. 

I sound sentimental as all hell, but I really don't care.

My friends who I've made here:
Syndrex, Noamuth, Utarious, Devoid, Madgod, 2pro4u, Somedude101, izzatuw, Pharen, Altey, Ninjasnipe, Kenshin, Kalenath, SquirmyBurrito AND MY BESTEST FRIEND GHOST333!!!!

All you guys are awesome.

Everyone else sucks and you should go feel bad about it.
LOOOOOSSEEERRRRSSSSS.
Edited by ScrublordPrime

I feel bad.

...but suddenly I feel okay again.

On a serious note, it is good to see oldbies still hanging around. 

I seem to cause emotions to flip flop around a lot.

Sometimes you'll be happy and then I come around and suddenly you'll be sadder than the donkey from Winnie the Pooh.

I wasn't on the list ;n;

Might be because I've changed from active to lurker since February of 2014.

Soon my friend.....SOON.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

I'm eager to see how Snydrex is gonna take it :D

He'll probably squee like a little school girl.

1v1 me on Mars, bruh.

bring it bruh.

ill kik ur hed in

is k.

he's just a scrub, remember?

Scrublord*

Lrn the differance 

The Girl you just called fat? She has been starving herself & has lost over 30lbs. The Boy you called stupid, he has a learning disability & studies over 4hrs a night. The Girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make-up on hoping people will like her. The Boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. There’s a lot more to people then you think. Put this as your status if you’re against bullying.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Girl you just called fat? She has been starving herself & has lost over 30lbs. The Boy you called stupid, he has a learning disability & studies over 4hrs a night. The Girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make-up on hoping people will like her. The Boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. There’s a lot more to people then you think. Put this as your status if you’re against bullying.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I sense copy and paste.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I also like to throw toasters onto the ground and laugh at how stupid they are.

My friends who I've made here:
Syndrex, Noamuth, Utarious, Devoid, Madgod, 2pro4u, Somedude101, izzatuw, Pharen, Altey, Ninjasnipe, Kenshin, Kalenath, SquirmyBurrito etc.

All you guys are awesome.

I wuve you too

(but y u forget muh name Q_Q)

Edited by Somedude1000

I must now drink my depression away with bleach and detergent. Daunted by the the Lord of Scrubs, an honor or shame?

Both.

Honored because I'm responding to you, shamed because ur a loser.

<3

I love you too

(but y u gforget muh name Q_Q)

I THOUGHT IT WAS 101

Edited by ScrublordPrime