The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Unfortunately, this. Of course, I'm kinda hoping that there will be a Tyl Regor event to lead into the update.

To be honest none of the recent events have interested me, if it wasn't for conclave I would've stopped playing this game a long time ago and it's only the CTF that keeps me interested. I doubt I'll clock more than an hour until U16. Depending on how good the CTF is I might retire into that, or just stop playing.

Certainly not today. They would've posted a thread about cancelling Nova Prime Access a week ago if Volt Prime Access were to be released today.

I'd say he's coming next week, Nova Prime ending Monday or so... I'm just guessing here btw

Why must people hate on Archwing's humble existence?

I don't know... it's fun playing Archwing, I don't understand how they can't like it...

Scars and pains of bouncing through corridors, instadeaths by ninja rockets, POV throwing inducer, etc, etc.

In general, its boring to play maps with no variety over and over and over.

Scars and pains of bouncing through corridors, instadeaths by ninja rockets, POV throwing inducer, etc, etc.

In general, its boring to play maps with no variety over and over and over.

Maybe the fact that I play with a controller is easier to control, idk... and those Ninja Rockets... dunno what you are talking about :/