Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Tater The Seer Pistol?

OverlordMcGeek

Question

13 answers to this question

I'm personally against it. I don't find it all that fun to use, nor do I find it especially powerful. Although it has a nice scope, it's not really that helpful since it's not hitscan.

I mean hey if you want to, I'm not going to criticize you for it, but I certainly think there are better options that you should consider unless you're really late game and have most/all of the "top-tier" weapons potato'd.

I'm personally against it. I don't find it all that fun to use, nor do I find it especially powerful. Although it has a nice scope, it's not really that helpful since it's not hitscan.

I mean hey if you want to, I'm not going to criticize you for it, but I certainly think there are better options that you should consider unless you're really late game and have most/all of the "top-tier" weapons potato'd.

that's the thing. at max I have only ever tater'd 6 weapons(not counting sentinel and kubrow stuff)

that's the thing. at max I have only ever tater'd 6 weapons(not counting sentinel and kubrow stuff)

after more than a year of playing!? I did that in the last few days :p I'm a hoarder and keeping a lot of stuff though. If I have fun with it in any way and it will get use then I throw on a tater. If it is REALLY fun AND powerful it gets forma'd. Everything else I just use for MR and toss at 30.

Edited by Modulus14