Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

244el1k.jpg

Flow has their very own Twitch Channel now!

http://www.twitch.tv/theflowstream

I'm happy to say that 1080P streams like butter, though we keep it down to 720p so those of you without the best connections can watch it without issues.

Come join us this weekend as we take on the new Survival Modes, learn from our mistakes or relish in our victory! 

We will be presenting commentary, good laughs and interaction with the viewers! (YOU)

Stay tuned for official Start time tomorrow, we plan on making this an all weekend Event on Twitch most likely Friday around 7-8 CST. Start times may change so Follow this thread or follow us on Twitch for further information on future events and start times!

I'm stocking up on Red Bull, hot sauce and excuses for this one!

See you there!

Shut up and take my credits! Sign me up NOW! I want to be on the Superman pedestal.....

We'll take your credits!

No, I'm joking. We'll GIVE you credits! But you'll need to play missions with us. Then you'll get credits as a reward, and we'll say they're a gift. Either way, INVITE INCOMING!

Prepare your spandex.

Good job on the stream 2ply. Hows the new teamspeak server holding out?

Also sorry that I haven't been on at all - I'm down in Kent living with my Uncle at the moment and his computer isn't bad but its graphics card is god awful so I am unable to play any games at all (Misery ;P) If all goes to plan i should be back and active in 3 weeks ._.;

Thats right folks. Here at Flow we take your dreams serious and we have people looking into making those dreams come to life every day !!!

This could be you

2mzfuph.jpg

Join Flow now !!!

Edited by DynamitHarry

Hmm....This smells like awesomeness....COUNT ME IN :D

We have marinated the whole thread in awesomesauce so its probably that which your smelling. Give it a lick just to be sure. Your invite has been sent. Welcome and be sure to pop in on our teamspeak for back rubs and complimentary awesomesauce bottles later.

p4n41.jpg

143p7v7.jpg

Edited by DynamitHarry

So I finally got the Control Module I needed to start construction on all parts of Rhino, something I've been trying to achieve for a very long time. My immediate thought was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id2kANw_sMU'>YES! But then three days construction of the frame itself. :'c

EDIT: What is going on with the clan and how can I get involved?

Edited by UkeFox

So I finally got the Control Module I needed to start construction on all parts of Rhino, something I've been trying to achieve for a very long time. My immediate thought was

! But then three days construction of the frame itself. :'c

EDIT: What is going on with the clan and how can I get involved?

You can look around clanflow.com and see if there is anything you can do