★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

so how's this work?

can i

"sudo-join--Flow" {enter}

and make it easy?

Simple.

I send you clan invite. 

And you give me ALL OF YOUR ALLOY MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just kidding

Welcome in bro!

Edited by ADDpillz

Oracle is DONE....

Arena will be DONE tomorrow!

Im willing to get the arena finished TODAY as soon as some kind souls pour the last bit of Ferrite and Salvage into it! only a few more thousand of each to go, and I'll donate all the platinum needed!

_________

/                   |                                                         _____      __________

/        __        |                                                         |         |     |                    |

/___ /     |       |                                                         |         |     |       ___       |

|       |                                                         |         |     |      |      |       |

|       |               ________   _______         |         |     |___|      |       |

|       |               |    ______| |__     __|         |         |                  /       /

|       |               |    |_____        |    |             |         |              _ /       /

|       |               |______    |      |    |             \        /            |      __ /

_____|       |____        ______|   |      |    |              \___/             \__ / 

|                           |      |________|      |__|               ___              ___

|_____________ |                                                 |___|             |___|

Amazing! Thank you everyone who contributed!