Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

I know what a lot of you reading this thread for the first time are thinking:

How the hell does a clan make me 300% hotter?

Let me tell you not only how Flow made me 300% hotter in-game, but also in real life in mere days:

I am now so hot that my girlfriend has to live 50 miles away from me and we can only meet out in extremely cool places for just hours at a time, or else she will melt.  It sounds crazy, but when we're together, its 300% more awesome - Just like when I'm running missions with Flow.

When I've dropped with Flow, I have gotten mods with +15% fire damage instead of the pansy +5% fire damage - EXACTLY 300% MORE HOT!

I know that s*** sound cray, but I can assure you that it is all a...

dXPgi.jpg

Thanks Flow!  Great times on my first voice chat last night while running missions.  As a mere level 2 at the moment, I am learning a lot and look forward to learning more ways of the Flow!

Hello world ;D As a longtime online gamer I can honestly say that this is one iof the best clan recruitment threads I've ever read ..... Simply awsome. Haterz gonna hate, but you guys can just Flow over 'em keep up the good work.

Hello world ;D As a longtime online gamer I can honestly say that this is one iof the best clan recruitment threads I've ever read ..... Simply awsome. Haterz gonna hate, but you guys can just Flow over 'em keep up the good work.

dzwacj.jpg

Hi there fellow tenno. Just a brief application for joining your clan. Been actively playing now since the beginning and read your advert for clan recruiting and thought to myself that this would be a good clan to be in and watch is grow and evolve into something amazing.

My IGN is alaricus and I have all warframes bar new content coming soon I hope.

I am mature, friendly and would help out anyone that helps others. (Respect)

I am from the UK and yep I am quite addicted to such a quality MMO.

cheers for reading.....

You know what's really awesome about being in Flow?

Played 120+ hours and didn't find a single Flow mod.

I joined Flow and I got 2 in a week!

Come join the awesomesauce!

Well I found ten before joining Flow, so it was like I was destined to be in Flow and Flow it up to the max of my flobility

Loving your clan 2ply =D

On how you get people to like you and join instantly, I admire your efforts. =D

Respects from Beyond Midnight, wish we could be allies. =D

33bifbp.jpg

I'm interested in joining. I play this game on a day to day basis if possible, and would like to make the most of this new clan dojo "thing."

Did I also mention I'm a FRIGGIN BEAST?!

Well, by your last name...you appear to be a McBeast...do you come with a toy? Can I have fries with you? Do you work for a clown named Ronald? If I were down..would you SUPER SIZE me? Can you be bought for 1 dollar? Do you provide Extra Value? Can I have my kids play on you while I eat lunch? Do you attract the obese and the poor like flies on honey? I apprecieate your interest in the clan...no serioulsy..."ba-da-da-da-da"  I'm loving it!

Do you have a sense of humor? I would hope so...You're invite is coming!

Edited by 2ply

Well, by your last name...you appear to be a McBeast...do you come with a toy? Can I have fries with you? Do you work for a clown named Ronald? If I were down..would you SUPER SIZE me? Can you be bought for 1 dollar? Do you provide Extra Value? Can I have my kids play on you while I eat lunch? Do you attract the obese and the poor like flies on honey? I apprecieate your interest in the clan...no serioulsy..."ba-da-da-da-da"  I'm loving it!

Do you have a sense of humor? I would hope so...You're invite is coming!

37904987.jpg

People noticed my beastly trait years ago, and filed numerous petitions to get my name changed.

16ie0x.jpg

Stay up to date on the newest and stupidest most questionable POSTS here at FLOW!!

FOLLOW THIS THREAD TODAY!

(upper right corner)

Edited by 2ply