Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

33eh6ra.jpg

HAPPY 3 WEEK Birthday FLOW!!!

3 weeks...nearly 200 AWESOME members....and a Dojo that is 100% complete!

Who could ask for more!?

Don't be just a number.....be a Flowbian!!!

Woo! Go Flow!

Join Flow and you have the option of being a: Flowbian, Professor of Flow, Flowite, Purveyor of Flownissosity, or my personal favorite a Flowisaurus Rex.

Join in TODAY and get this awesomesauce!

- Cool fellow FLOWers!

- Daily awesomesauce!

- Lots of tips, tricks and shennanigans!

- Awesome DOJO!

- Raids with UBERPRO warframe players!

- And MOAR!

but wait!... THAT'S NOT ALL!

ALSO, BY JOINING TODAY WE'LL THROW IN A TEAMSPEAK SERVER WITH SQUAD ROOMS

AND

2PLY'S SEXY VOICE INSTEAD OF REBECCA'S VOICE ACTING AS CAP'N OBVIOUS AND GIVING YOU 3X HARDER MISSIONS AFTER YOU COMPLETED THE FIRST, DUMB, SIMPLE ONE YOU CAME IN FOR!!!

I WITH I COULD WRITE IN BIGGER LETTERS!!!

BUT I CAN'T!!!

rrrrRRRAAAAAAAAGGGH!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by ChillFactor

Before I joined this clan, I didn't get sh*t in Warframe. Now, I'm getting Tier 3 keys out the Wazoo, and my Flow Mod reached max rank instantaneously! 

(Y)

4qk28p.jpg

Yes...it is true...Joining Flow will have you buried in tier 3 void keys daily...and yes...you will have a 300% better chance of getting a FLOW MOD.

immediantly after joining the clan.

As a matter of fact I have to listen to complaints of fellow clan members daily in regards to how they just can't stop the flow from dropping...some have even said they wish other mods would drop instead...now that FLOW has pretty much became the only MOD they recieve.

I personally don't see the issue...but still I try to refer them to other less awesome clans....I heard that there is a new clan opening up...I think its called LOOT RADAR....perhaps they would allow you better variety in your drops!

Thank you Jordan McBeast for yet another Flowstimonial.

needa join..invite pls? hotness needed

count me in, flow life!

Honored to be a part

Would like to join this clan and become 300% hotter!

Your invites were sent, and the hotness is already taking affect.

I would like to join. Sick of my clan currently, due to the members sky rocketing due to U8 and that I know seem to be completely invisible to everyone.

Just a few questions however;

1. How many members are there in the clan? (I might of missed this somewhere in the thread, im not sure)

2. Do I have to voice chat? I have a mic but I only really voice chat if its with people I gave gotten to know for a few months first. But I am fine with listening to others voice chat.

3. How far is your Dojo? This doesn't matter to much, just wondering if you have all the labs/research started.

that is all, Hope I can join :3

Edited by Dtexas

I would like to join. Sick of my clan currently (Asur0), due to the members sky rocketing due to U8 and that I know seem to be completely invisible to everyone.

Just a few questions however;

1. How many members are there in the clan? (I might of missed this somewhere in the thread, im not sure)

2. Do I have to voice chat? I have a mic but I only really voice chat if its with people I gave gotten to know for a few months first. But I am fine with listening to others voice chat.

3. How far is your Dojo? This doesn't matter to much, just wondering if you have all the labs/research started.

that is all, Hope I can join :3

1. Just over 200 members strong.

2. Voice chat is not mandatory, many of members use the clan chat only. We use steam voice chat and Teamspeak 3 Although we seem to be leaning super heavily towards just Teamspeak due its better capabilities.

3. Dueling area and labs are built with research being an ongoing project at the moment.

If you choose to leave your clan let me know before midnight PDT and I'll shoot you an invite.

hey, if you guys are still wanting more people, since it isn't tonight yet, mind if I join?

Invite has been sent. Welcome to the clan.