Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

I am down to Join this thread made me rofl.... seriously i fell out of my chair laughing

You and those like you are our muse!

An invite will be sent to you shortly...please be patient

*Flow Clan is not responsible for injuries that occur as a result of falling out of your chair during your reading of the FLOW recruitment thread*

*If you experience shortness of breath...lack of air...or dizziness please stop reading the Flow Clan thread immediantly and post a reply*

Invites sent to all of you, however Draccodoom, EnkiTheCreator, and Graysheep, you all have pending invites or are already in another clan. You'll have to deny those requests or leave whatever clan you're currently in for me to send the invite =/

17v8jt.png

Edited by LazyTheGypsy

Tired of all the other Warframe clans treating you like a number? Never actually getting to know you?

2uxvbia.png

Once one of our many recruitment officers are done using your bathroom and raiding your fridge, we'd love to get to know the REAL you!

10cm64h.png

*We will not pay for any part of your house we may have broken down in order to enter

Tired of all the other Warframe clans treating you like a number? Never actually getting to know you?

2uxvbia.png

Once one of our many recruitment officers are done using your bathroom and raiding your fridge, we'd love to get to know the REAL you!

10cm64h.png

*We will not pay for any part of your house we may have broken down in order to enter

I am Clinton and i approve of this message!

Before I discovered  Awesome Sauce...

dbmp9u.jpg

Before I learned how to be 300% Hotter...

30256w3.jpg

Before I learned the power of pressing 4...

2uoj9yc.jpg

And I thought role playing was for dorks...

2mzgr9s.jpg

THANKS FLOW...BEST CLAN EVER!

That's right boys and girls! Bear Grylls joined FLOW, and so can YOU!

Just send one of the recruiters on the first page a friend invite!

And don't forget to post a reply below!

In the rain or in the snow, you got the funky flow, but now, you really gotta go [invite me]. Or I'mma go Parappa your car.

5vy6iq.jpg

Thank you for adding more funk to the thread with the most junk!

With a request like that I just can't refuse... I know your personality will totally fuse

Into the creative hive that is known as FLOW...now quickly you must GO

Check quick,  that invite is on it's way...and please...you have a nice day!