The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

I would like to Join and learn the ways of the Flow! I was in Xini with one of your members and he/she was pretty awesome!

My IGN is: Crucia

I have been on Warframe since Closed Beta and have a fair good amount of progressed frames! x] I love doing defense, I love helping new members to the game get in touch with the ways of the Tenno as well! My main warframe is Ash <3 with my favorite Load out, Hek, Despair, Hate/Kogake (depending on what i'm doing) I have a maxed Rhino and Vauban too!

We are still recruiting! However, we need to build a Massive Hall first to increase clan capacity to 1000, so we can't recruit right now =/

NOT SO FAST....we can still recruit...we just need to build that Massive Hall to increase capacity of the dojo size not clan size...we're good on recruiting. If you would like an invite, add me or anyone else on the front page.

Looking to join this clan, but none of the listed recruiters are on. Can any of you guys invite me? I got mad skills throwing lead and flying kites!! I'm like a mime that talks when it comes to playing this game its off the hook!

Looking to join this clan, but none of the listed recruiters are on. Can any of you guys invite me? I got mad skills throwing lead and flying kites!! I'm like a mime that talks when it comes to playing this game its off the hook!

You have a pending invite from us already :) so just accept and you're good to go

Me me me! Invite me please :DDD

IGN: t1mb3r1313

Alright i definitely want in on this.

Still recruiting i hope?

I would like to Join and learn the ways of the Flow! I was in Xini with one of your members and he/she was pretty awesome!

My IGN is: Crucia

I have been on Warframe since Closed Beta and have a fair good amount of progressed frames! x] I love doing defense, I love helping new members to the game get in touch with the ways of the Tenno as well! My main warframe is Ash <3 with my favorite Load out, Hek, Despair, Hate/Kogake (depending on what i'm doing) I have a maxed Rhino and Vauban too!

Invites have been sent. Welcome to the Clan :)

Hows the clan going 2ply its been a long time and soon I'll be able to play warframe again - end of this week on the sunday I'll be able to actually use a gaming pc (Holy cows i forgotten what it would be like being able to play a game) My work experience is finally coming to an end. And you shall fear my sarcasm again ^^

Hi, I would also like to join the Clan. I make awesome sandwiches and I like to run on walls in Warframe. =)  

Welcome to the Clan.

Can i have an INVITE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE

Invite has been delivered, check you're Clanbox.

Hey, are you guys still recruiting by any chance?

INVITE WANNA JOIN A FRIENDLY AND BADASS CLAN!!! 

IGN= MEIJI1408

Hey i would like an invite to the clan please sounds awesome and fun to be in the guild please invite :D

Invites have been sent. A fresh keg of awesomesauce has been tapped and a fresh load of coal for the fire ponies is being ordered.

Welcome to the clan :)