The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

THIS CLAN. It sounds like it is full of my kind of people, though I am but a wee hatchling.

I'd really like to join and impress you all with my amazing voice and annoying internet (geddit, because Australia is 20 years behind when it comes to technology).

My IGN is SpammidySpam.

THIS CLAN. It sounds like it is full of my kind of people, though I am but a wee hatchling.

I'd really like to join and impress you all with my amazing voice and annoying internet (geddit, because Australia is 20 years behind when it comes to technology).

My IGN is SpammidySpam.

Looks like you have a pending or current Clan blocking our invite, clear it up and let us know and we'll be listening to your amazing voice in no time. :)

flow_clan_logo_by_7grims-d6neu5q_zps2d6d

^clan logo designed by 7grims

CLAN DOJO DESIGN CONTEST RESULTS

herro clan, I know all (okay, most....FINE some) of you have been waiting with baited breath to know who the winner is and what the new dojo is going to look like.

Here are our entrants:

-KatanaWielder
-Reseubian

Here are the prizes:

1st place winner gets ALL THE FAME of being the MASTER architect!! 

2nd place winner gets 75 PLATINUM! (provided by a platinum code) 

3rd place winner get A REALLY COOL piece of ART (perhaps by request) 

And here are the Results:

Winning by a hair (and clever elevator locations) is the one, the only...

.....RESEUBIAN (please don't forget to clean up your blood, sweat and tears)

Followed quickly behind by our very own.....

.....GENERAL KATANAWIELDER who's clean and sexilly straighforward design still appeals to my simple soul.

AND NOW! WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, THE DESIGNS THEMSELVES:

Our winning, soon to be brand spanking new dojo: http://imgur.com/a/x1nmy

and the 2nd place design: 

Thank you both for participating! You both made excellent designs that show the care and thought you put into them. :D

Stay tuned for Construction Updates in the days/weeks to follow.

Reseubian 1st place

Katana 2nd place

Reseubian's is AWESOME! so much more effort put into it than mine =) He really deserved it.

I really thought there would be more people interested in proposing a new design though. Still, this is gonna be awesomesauce itself :D

Also, DAT Flow logo. The awesomesauce is strong in 7grims.

Edited by KatanaWielder

I read the 1st post and I could NOT stop laughing! Original and hilarious! I'd love an invite to what is sure to be an awesome time of awesomesawceness...ness O_o

IGN: Hixx03

OHAI thar, please invite me to become 300% hawtter and awesummer!

IGN: zxcvQwerty

Invites have been sent! Your clan invite section is now over flowing with HOTNESS. How much hotness? 300% MOAR HOTNESS.

Hey i'd like to join.

And we would love to have you! Unfortunately it looks like you have a different pending or current clan, and we are unable to send you an invite until you leave or cancel that invite. Get back to us and I'll shoot you a new invite :)

Hey 2ply i was a leader in our clan but not enough people were active, i would love to join your clan looks like a great group.I am almost level 11 and have all frames.Please send invite.

Thanks,

Bulletslinger

hello. my ingame name is PoppaWoodie. im interested in joining ur clan.. i like running and grinding whatever matches people happen to be running.

Invites sent! Welcome to the clan. :D

Hello! This is my first post (and for the best clan to recieve such a gracious honor no less :p) I would absolutly LOVE it if you would let me become one with the hottness that is flow for this is my only wish. I would like to state the fact in advance that i try and get on as often as I can which usually contains just the weekends. May I ever be graced by thee oh great ninja master for then i may be blessed with 300% more hotness.

-Seam0nk3y

Hello! This is my first post (and for the best clan to recieve such a gracious honor no less :p) I would absolutly LOVE it if you would let me become one with the hottness that is flow for this is my only wish. I would like to state the fact in advance that i try and get on as often as I can which usually contains just the weekends. May I ever be graced by thee oh great ninja master for then i may be blessed with 300% more hotness.

-Seam0nk3y

Thy wish shall be granted!

Let the 300% hotness Floweth unto thee!!!!!!

hy there!

just one thing:

I just saw a huge pile of awesomeness right there and I really wanna step right into it!!!! :3 :3 :3

lvl 9, with S#&$load of gunz&framez

I really want to join to this clan!

Edited by Straxxes