The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

hy there!

just one thing:

I just saw a huge pile of awesomeness right there and I really wanna step right into it!!!! :3 :3 :3

lvl 9, with S#&$load of gunz&framez

I really want to join to this clan!

Your invite has been sent and a tub of awesomesauce has been prepared for you! Welcome to the clan :D

Hi there,

I would like to join the clan if possible :D 

i have been out since beta 4 and came back 2 days ago. i have couple of patatoed frames that need some upgrade and i know you guys will guide me to the right path.

thanks for considering 

peace 

Taco

Hi there,

I would like to join the clan if possible :D 

i have been out since beta 4 and came back 2 days ago. i have couple of patatoed frames that need some upgrade and i know you guys will guide me to the right path.

thanks for considering 

peace 

Taco

Invited!

We will guide you through the path of the 300% hotness!

tal948, on 19 Oct 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

i need help cuse im not in the clan and i dont know why can you say to me why??was i kicked??

Most likely it was due to being inactive for 14 or more days at a time, but since we don't have a logfile for kicks I can't say for 100% sure.

Edit: I looked back and saw when you posted to join was only a couple days ago, so I'm not sure why you are not in the clan :\ give me a sec to sort this out.

Edited by Drasiel

i need help cuse im not in the clan and i dont know why can you say to me why??was i kicked??

All I can figure is either the game had a hiccup and booted you or you were kicked by mistake. I've sent you another invite.

I would very much like too  join this clan :)

IGN : PrepareYourAngus

Invite has been sent. Welcome to the clan. :)

Hi guys, 

Hi id like to re join flow....only issue is sometimes I work like 55-65+ hrs. a week and wont have to much time to play except on some weekends. My work schedule varies alot and sometimes I have to travel for work. All the guys in the clan seemed cool so id love to rejoin if its ok.

Thanks,

Trevelyan 

yeah i wanna join now. that opening post...too damn awesome

Hi guys, 

Hi id like to re join flow....only issue is sometimes I work like 55-65+ hrs. a week and wont have to much time to play except on some weekends. My work schedule varies alot and sometimes I have to travel for work. All the guys in the clan seemed cool so id love to rejoin if its ok.

Thanks,

Trevelyan 

Invites sent to both of you! :D

Awesomeness is on your way!