Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Hi i would like to join this clan. I stopped playing before update 7 so I still feel a bit unfamiliar with the changes. I am currently rank 7.

IGN: nary

:D Welcome to the clan. Here at flow we have friendly clan mates who don't mind helping a buddy out. Our clan mates are also 300% hotter than others who may help ;)

Please invite me- is there a kick time whereby if you don't log in for a month then you are kicked from the clan (as a boarding school pupil, this can get somewhat frustrating)

yes there is, however if you post in the steam group or in this thread that you are going to be absent we will make an exception, and if you get accidentally kicked then we can always reinvite you. 

Invite sent :)

I would like to join as well, however I have the same problem as FifteenPotatoes (we go to the same school) but I make it up during the holidays...

-slightly crazy grin-

btw I love the OP

Invited! :D

As Drasiel posted above, join our Steam Group and post there to remind us of your absence.

Hi guys

Just to let you know I am going to be away from game for a while, until about 22nd/23rd Nov, as I am going back to school and I cannot get on the game at school. I am already part of the clan and would appreciate not coming back to find I had been kicked out.

Just a heads up.

Edit: FifteenPotatoes will also be affected by this.

Edited by Spikey844

Hi guys

Just to let you know I am going to be away from game for a while, until about 22nd/23rd Nov, as I am going back to school and I cannot get on the game at school. I am already part of the clan and would appreciate not coming back to find I had been kicked out.

Just a heads up.

Noted! =)

Hi guys

Just a heads up.

Gotcha, you've been put on the PLZ DUN KICK ME LIST tm. Looking forward to seeing you in game come late november :)

edit: Tenno'd by katana hardcore. XD well done katana.

Edited by Drasiel