Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

2 mains, we know each other and we both decided to join at the same time

As to why my account was so new, this was my first post, and never had a reason to log into the forums beforehand

Edited by SZNURGUL

I want to thank Everyone who attended our Awards Ceremony.

For those of you who couldn't make it I have attached a few pictures on the forum here.

hZlqYMx.jpg

q90zBAU.jpg

SOME OF THE AWARDS WINNERS:

LzR8ojJ.jpg

These are a couple of the Award Winners ABOVE and BELOW receiving their Platinum.

A66nY1E.jpg

Our Special Guest, Yuikami joined us from Pink Giant Octupus!

o66rZGP.jpg

FIREWORKS!

noC7WZU.jpg

SJQtflX.jpg

AFTER PARTY GROUP PICS (those who stuck around)

EFbNhSg.jpg

Those of us who stuck around for Cake and Group Pictures!

bDgw8g9.jpg

k46Mc0n.jpg

This is why we play this game!

Edited by 2ply

It was super epic yesterday guys! Really fascinating! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this fantastic event! *0*/

Thank you for gracing us with your excellence Yuikami, it was our pleasure to have you with us.

If I wasn't as loyal to my clan as I am now, I would definitely join. JOIN THIS CLAN, I would love to see it grow into one of the best clans in Warframe!

I thank you for the kind words, and I appreciate your loyalty to your clan. They are lucky to have you!

Edited by 2ply

Yo, so like, completely out of curiosity. What would the theoretical flowtype policies be in regards to my hypothetical asking of if I could just go ahead and hang out with you guys occasionally because like between us, and the rest of the forum. I have my own little ghost of a clan (SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING) Space Ninja Buddies, with my standard group of bros, but sometimes they just don't feel like playing frame since we've been at it so long and with our stuff all set up it'd be like a total &#! move to just dipset.

Edited by Nxai

AMAZING. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you Steve, that means a lot to us!

We can't wait for the next chance for Flow to have another ceremony!

Here is to Future Success!

*raises can of coke*

GO FLOW!

Yeah nooooo,

We are at full capacity right now, will have to wait until we have another inactivity purge.

Thank you for the consideration.

Please work on the stuttering problem.

Solved.

Thank you for this information. I'm almost at rank 15, i have little clan but... they are not really appreciate teamwork and this kind of things. I'm the only one there, who like experimenting with various things in Warframe. Would be happy to play with interesting people in my favorite game.

I'm following this topic now, can't wait for your next recruiting phase.

Good luck, and thank you for answer.

Edited by Skynin

It was super epic yesterday guys! Really fascinating! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this fantastic event! *0*/

Thank you so much for joining us for it :D

AMAZING. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you, for making a game where such a vibrant community can thrive :D