Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

WHAT IS FLOW?

Flow is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.

In essence, Flow is characterized by complete absorption in what one does. Proposed by Mihály Csíkszentmihályi, this positive psychology concept has been widely referenced across a variety of fields.[1]

According to Csikszentmihalyi, Flow is completely focused motivation. It is a single-minded immersion and represents perhaps the ultimate experience in harnessing the emotions in the service of performing and learning.

In Flow, the emotions are not just contained and channeled, but positive, energized, and aligned with the task at hand. To be caught in the ennui of depression or the agitation of anxiety is to be barred from Flow.

The hallmark of Flow is a feeling of spontaneous joy, even rapture, while performing a task[2] although Flow is also described (below) as a deep focus on nothing but the activity – not even oneself or one's emotions.

Flow has many of the same characteristics as (the positive aspects of) hyperfocus. However, hyperfocus is not always described in such universally glowing terms.

For examples, some cases of spending "too much" time playing video games, or of getting side-tracked and pleasurably absorbed by one aspect of an assignment or task to the detriment of the assignment in general.

In some cases, hyperfocus can "grab" a person, perhaps causing him or her to appear unfocused or to start several projects, but complete few.

Colloquial terms for this or similar mental states include: to be in the moment, present, in the zone, on a roll, wired in, in the groove, on fire, in tune, centered, singularly focused, or going beast mode.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_%28psychology%29

WE ARE FLOW!

Edited by 2ply

^ Formatting ftw!

Sorry, I missed the ceremony :( even though I (somehow by mistake) made it into the winners list! I tried but it was like @ 4 am :P

And yes it looks like it was a magically, magnetically, magnanimously, magnificently, majestically grand ceremony!!
It was so hot and bright, in fact, that it drew in a lot of fireflies and even DE_Steve Oo.

And no 2ply, I did not forget about my preccccccious prize of Intergalactic Rupies. Did you really believe it would be this easy?!!

The Flow must flow.

Edited by Hadronox

Guest themagicmeerkat

Hi 2ply I added you as a friend. Hope I can join and become 300% hotter!

Edited by themagicmeerkat

This looks HOT! I definately want(so badly alot) to join the hottest clan ever ! invite me - M4ntulis :)

Invite will be coming SOON....kiss the family and the dog....put on your fireman hat...because you are soon to be ON FIRE!

Awesome sauce shipped. Welcome to the clan :)