Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Hey, you guys seem really cool. Mind if I bring my own little piece of humor into FLOW?

Humor you say?

We will need to google this humor you speak of and get back to you on that!

In the mean time...consider this a confirmation of integration.

And...is your forum name a response to a recently released song perhaps?

Clan Flow Event: Creative Writing Contest!

Starts TODAY! 

Event is scheduled to come to a close on Monday June 16th.

300 Platinum for 1st Place

200 Platinum for 2nd Place

100 Platinum for 3rd Place

Shame of your family to everyone below 3rd place.

Good Luck!

(check out Steam Group for the details) http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CLAN_FLOW#announcements/detail/1369406088829624064

(must be a member of Flow the Clan to participate)

Edited by 2ply

Sotry Contest

Ecoli was unknown but its power grew in the shadows.

It recruited the strongest warriors,mages,archers, and healers throughout the system to join their ranks.

One of these recruits was the highly esteemed warriors who lived in the mountains called Forbian Lorg Oasis Warriors. 

One day,The High Council ruled to add a new element into their world, and this is when Ecoli struck.

Ecoli came in like a WRECKING BALL, smashing all competition left right center down and up.

But because of this, many non-Ecoli were angry, mad that they could not get the control that Ecoli had in the High Council's world.

But unknown the outsiders, Ecoli had begun to crumble from the inside.

As the saying goes " Pride comes before a fall"

Many proud warriors declared their mighty strength to the outsiders

Many in Ecoli thought "Started from the bottom now we here"

but the elders of the High Council were quick to quiet them.

Unfortunately for Ecoli this boasting proved to be their undoing.

As more boasts and arrogant challenges arose from Ecoli, the Forbian Lorg Oasis Warriors quickly saw the end in sight and strategically backed out of the guild.

As the building blocks of Ecoli fell, it no longer had the strength to fend off the might of the outsiders who had become strong in the wake of Ecoli's fall.

In the end Ecoli, looked for help but without its former strength, it could not attain the power it once had.

This is the unfortunate rise and fall of an Empire.

CW Contest Entry

There once was a lord with grand ambitions, he hoped to hold power over vast amounts of land and acquire great sums of wealth.  He knew even with his current army he could not pull off such a feat, so he reached out to the strongest lords in hope that they may combine their forces and rule supreme.  Many lords joined hands with this man and thus they began their march.  With the combined power of the lords’ armies they managed to lay claim to eight lands.  However the land they claimed would come under siege.  For a time the lords and their great armies were able to fend off the attackers, but as time went on many lords became tired of meeting with the lord, others grew tired of the constant warring.  This began the downfall of what was known as the mightiest of alliances.  Time further went on and the lords became more restless and unwilling to fight by the lord, some left but many continued to fight by his side.  That is until the lord charged into enemy territory unprepared.  The enemy lords lied in wait with large masses of mercenaries thirsty for the blood of the lords.  Once the lord had realized his mistake it was already too late he had lost on not one but two battlefields that day.  It was no longer just the lords that had joined hands with the father lord but their armies that grew restless and unwilling to fight.  Every battle from that day forth lessened the strength of the pact between the lord and the ones he had brought together.  Until one day the lord found himself alone utterly defeated.  He decided on this day that he would hang up his sword for plundering lands and draw a new one in which to bring himself closer to his army.  (In reality this was just a simple guise for plundering lands again only this time he was the leader of a band of mercenaries.)

This tale was brought to you by an old fart of a hermit, thus the validity of it is up to you to decide.

TL;DR?

Well then here’s a haiku for you.

Large moon opens eyes

People fear moon's mighty gaze

Moon closes eyelids

That was one HELL of an advertisement xD i dont care if i became 300% hotter but, good lord, someone who puts so much effort in : I LIKE. If EU timezone isn't a problem i would like to join and go with the FLOW.

( I also would like to see some love from the Stalker..... feeling so lonely and unloved *sad*)

Edited by M0L0CH

Heres my little Story about the Alliance whos name cannot be spoken. :)

Night time in the Flojo. Little Ninjas go to bed. But one Ninja cant sleep.

“4Pli! 4Pli! I cant sleep L pls tell me a bedtime story!”

“I WNAT TO HER A FKIN BEDTIM STRY TOO M8!!!” A_Receiver shouted across the room.

“Fine... what story do you want to here?” 4pli answered.

“I want to hear the story about the Great Alliance.”

“OK then, lets start:
In the Age of Ancients, the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A solar system of grey planets, Grineer and Corpus and everlasting Infested. But then there was an update. And with the update came Disparity. Corpus and Grineer, Life and Death and of course Light and Dark. Then from the Dark, They came and found the Dark Sectors within the update. Ausgreiftrupp, the first of the mountains, the Warlord of FullMoon, and his Tenno of Power, GK-Giller, Lord of GesundeKamer, and his faithful Tenno, and the charismatic Flow, so easily forgotten. With the strength of Lords, they challenged the Tenno of the Solar System. GK-Gillers mighty Solar Rails conquered the Dark Sectors. The Tenno of FullMoon built even more rails and protect them with great firestorms. Ausgreiftrupp unleashed a Miasma of death on the ones attacking their rails. And a lot of Tenno betrayed their own clans to claim some of the Epic battle pay, and the enemies were no more. Thus began the Age of the Great Alliance. But soon, the power will fade, and only Dark remains. Even then, there were only Embers of power, and a Tenno sees not light, but only endless hate. And amongst the living are seen, carriers of the accursed symbol of the Great Alliance. Because great power is feared and people are jealous. But in the end, it was not hate nor other Alliances that destroyed the Great Alliance. No. They destroyed themselves. The Tenno fought for something without reward. Endless nights were seen, of Tenno running the Dark Sectors to keep the enemy at bay. But for what? No reward was given to those mighty warriors. The taxes, of the lands they conquered, were too high, to be useful to them. One after another the faithful Tenno stepped out of the light, the power of the Great Alliance was giving to them. And one day, the flame faded away, and only Dark remained.

Now go to sleep!”

Did you get the reference? :)

That was one HELL of an advertisement xD i dont care if i became 300% hotter but, good lord, someone who puts so much effort in : I LIKE. If EU timezone isn't a problem i would like to join and go with the FLOW.

( I also would like to see some love from the Stalker..... feeling so lonely and unloved *sad*)

Thank you, we aim to please!

And we do indeed have an assortment of delectable EU players to choose from!

Keep an eye out, your invite will be coming soon!

Edited by 2ply

Awesome entries Matt and Sin :D lol@A_RECIEVER

HOT off the presses and invite has been sent your way :D welcome to the clan.

Whatever I just read, it's amazing. Do you have a spare slot for a British man to slide in to?

2eekms0.jpg

Ride the Flow!

Feel the Awesome!

Make muscle poses to signify that you are happy and having fun!

Because your invite has been sent!

Here's my entry for the story contest. It's a tad damning, but I hold no hard feelings. Moreso wanted to evoke the spirit of what the Dark Sectors have done to the game, rather than just..those who shall not be named. The lore elements aren't 100%, but I did the best I could from what I know. When you're reading it, think about the end speech from 300. :)

I'd have written something better but I just learned about this yesterday, haha.

Bit longer than most entries.. but I was having fun. okay enough excuses!

The Rise and Fall of Occultation

By DirkDeadeye

"My young Tenno, I have a fable to read you, to remind you of the darkest eras in our history. A story of greed, and ultimately insperation. Good men died, other good men simply forgot their way. This fable is to remind you that one man can make a difference. And that could be any of you"; as the story-teller points across the conference room, tattered and nearly destroyed. The occasional arc of electricity flicks across the walls, shining a blue light over an Ash, almost completely black. The storyteller was always regarded of an old fool by those who didn't know him. But the young ones looked up to him. And while he can still fight with the best of them, his strongest weapon was rousing the emotions, and bringing people together. He begins to recite the fable..

The story begins at a long conference table, within the halls of occultation tower, deep within the void. The flickering of orokin lanterns and the occasional pounding of pistons from the Grineer labs down below set a somber atmosphere. The table was a very special material. Mahogany, something even the furthest of ancestors of the Tenno from the orokin age would appreciate. Liberated from the overgrown, lush forests of Earth, they took great pride in this table as it was a symbol of righteousness, and more importantly a reminder of the Cicero conflict. Where some of the very same warlords at this table lead the charge and prevented Vay Hek from turning Earth, our bastion, our mother, whom which we all owe our lives to from turning it into a desolate wasteland. This table would be where the greatest, and ultimately most ruthless alliance in the
history of the proxy wars would come about, and ultimately fall.

"WE MUST PRESERVE THE KINSHIP OF OUR BROTHER TENNO, TAXES BE DAMNED I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS OUTRAGE!" A warlord, donning the Rhino Prime, from a very influential, and long standing Clan, cried as he pounded his fist into his chest, his frame glows vibrant gold and the rest of the council braces...Rhinos generally have a temper, especially when they wear their hearts on their sleeve. "Calm yourself, Two Hearts, we do mean to exploit our kin through tribute, but you have to remember, there are other alliances out there, who do seek to profit. They have been influenced by the Corpus. We've lost many kin already to backstabbers and bounty hunters. Their lust for our technology is
insatiable and we must bring order to the solar rails. Unfortunately that does need a large tribute in some cases.." Said a calm, and humble Nekros, by the name of Diseased..as he is finishing his soothsaying he gets up, gently rolling his nails over the table, as not to scratch it, but instead grab everyone's attention as he walks to the window overlooking the spectre holding facility. He points towards their greatest accomplishment as an alliance, an army 50,000 strong of spectres. The glow of the infantry, that of a gentle teal, and orange bathe the barracks, reflections gently kiss the walls..the commanders sparkle like starlight, and stand cross armed as they drilled their subordinates.

"We ask for this tribute, so we can finally bring order to the systems. Our men are strong, our Specter army is unmatchable, WE WILL PUT THESE DOGS IN THEIR PLACE! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THESE CLONES RAPING AND PILLAGING OUR HOMEWORLDS, AND I WILL NEVER, EVER ALLOW ANOTHER DEBACLE LIKE ZANUKA HAPPEN AGAIN, I WILL NOT SEE ANOTHER KIN TORN TO PARTS ALIVE FOR PROFIT. THEY WILL PAY ALL, OF THEM WILL PAY! I WILL STAND ON THEIR NECKS WITH MY BOOT, AND I WILL SHOW THEM THE ERRORS OF THEIR WAYS! EVEN IF THAT MEANS DEATH, I've felt the harsh cold of the void, I'm ready for you again..if this is the life I've been given..I will gladly lay it down for my kin."

"..a hush fell over the council, who've been squabbling amongst themselves, Diseased has never spoken like this, never with such conviction. He was a man of peace, and
discipline. When he sat down Truth, the leader of the war council, and founder pat him on the back. "I am pleased to call you brother, truer words have never been spoken! LET
US SET ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES! TRIBUTE IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR VICTORY."

"The talks went on for hours. The council reluctantly agreed. Unfortunately a price was paid to reach this agreement. One of the most loyal and old clans left the alliance. The burden of guilt, the idea of demanding tribute was too much for them to bear. There was a quiet minorty who wanted to keep up peace, to use their numbers to stifle
the temptation of profits and civil war. They thought, initially that they have entered a pact with clans with the understanding preserving balance even amongst themselves,
but as many empires throughout the history of man, they all fell almost in the same manner."

You see, Tenno awake with virtually no memories. The mysterious voice, we know as Lotus is all we know of this twisted and brutal world we live in today. Many follow her example, others become mercenaries, spies, and even betray their own selling their kin to the Corpus. Even the most inexperienced, and cumbersome Warframe donning Tenno can
wipe out an entire regiment of Grineer soldiers. It takes great integrity and spirit for one to stand up and fight for what you're being told is right in the face of such power, when both sides are out to exploit you, or kill you. This alliance was putting these Tenno to the test, men and women who reforged their edicts as stewards for the innocent, and preservation of balance. And over the comming months their armies grew, their influence swole. They soon forgotten the talks after they established the rail system they fought, and many died for.

"Soon they found themselves stretched thin, money and resources were being diverted to preserving the rail system. They all have forgotten their mission, instead now they hopelessly grasp to hold on to what they have. There's a certain sense of irony in these events. The council, and the alliance were now in the same situation they were when they awoke from cryostasis, instead they took the dark path it seemed. A twisted obsession befell them. Meetings of good will and balance turned into strategy, and connivery. Heh, they've become the thing they hate. What's worse, they were pitting their kinship against each other, setting the example, so to speak. Sometimes mortally. A lot of tenno died. A lot of good men, dragged into a conflict without any knowledge of the true motives. The council became paranoid, shadow councils emerged, more men pulled out seeing the error of their ways. The Spectre army which was designed to be the last push against the dominating Corpus were falling in numbers too.

The storyteller rises from his chair, his voice grows louder, fists clenched, walking amongst the rows of the listeners. Sometimes patting them on the shoulder, yelling into the faces of those who seem to be disinterested as the climax of the story comes alive.

"Until one day, a lone tactician sabotaged the payouts of a key rail. Occultation fought hard to keep it. But alas they lost. The good natured tenno arose and took notice. Suddenly now it became clear what was happening. They were seeing the error of their ways. More and more left. Disgusted over fighting their brothers and sisters for
virtually no gain. Especially as Alad V took the opportunity of this distraction to use his scientists and resources to twist his own men and proxies into monstrosities. Lotus dispatched as many Tenno as she could to stifle his efforts, but alas, the solar rail conflicts took too much attention away from her agendas. A lot of his ships got away."

"And now we are due to face another evil in this conflict." As the storyteller looks back at the statues, tributes to those who have died in the Proxy wars. Men he knew as friends. Men he held quite close to his heart..He notices two tenno quietly whispering to one and other, he fires his Dread right between their faces, the arrow sticks to the wall.."I AM NOT FINISHED!" He exclaims, a bit of chuckling breaks the tension as the storyteller continues

"So, ahem..That didn't stop one man though. Maniac, a highly respected and proud warlord risked everything, life, limb, his kin, his clan, his accomplishments to put this raging giant down."

His voice becomes louder, more passionate..as if he's calling his men to arms.

"This horrible distraction has given us even more foes..less strong and willing men to fight, and he could not stand for it any longer! He sabotaged the rail defenses, turned the remaining spectres..the elite, quietly regarded as the low gaurd..since they don the fearsome dread as I have demonstrated..a nefarous and deadly weapon designed to kill and maim tenno used by a man I cannot speak of by name. One by one the rails fell, some to noble clans, alliances..others to the same type of people who've been influenced by greed."

"Ultimately his message was lost. As we've are becoming consumed my greed and hatred. But I say this as an early defector, who saw the light. I say this as a tenno who will become an instrument in our true destiny. I say this as a Tenno whose slayed his own kin who have deceived us. I say this as THE HEARLD OF THIS MESSAGE. NEVER FORGET THE DAY THAT ONE MAN STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING MORE THAN GREED AND HATRED. THAT IS WHAT WE STAND FOR, MY BROTHERS, LEST YOU BECOME CONSUMED BY IT YOURSELF! For it is not who a man is in this world today. It's what a man does with the life and abilities he's been given and we were blessed with the ability to do so much more. Never forget that."

Edited by DirkDeadeye

My (poor) contest entry:

Now this is a story all about how 

Everybody's life got flipped, turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there

I'll tell you how I took part 

of a kingdom called Twilight

In war born and raised

On the shady lands is where they spent most of their days

Fightin', farmin', taxin', all cool

And all shootin' some b-bait outside of the school

When a couple of guys who were up in no good

Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

And said: You're movin' with your friends in Twilight.

I begged and pleaded with her day after day,

But she packed my 4-keys prime and sent me on my way

She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket

I put my suit on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First world problem, yo, this is bad

Drinking Greed Milk out of a champagne glass

Is this what the people of Twilight live like?

Hmm...this might be alright

But wait, I here their Prissy, Booz wine-in all.

Is this type of place that they should send this cool-cat? 

I don't think so, I'll see when I get there, 

I hope they're prepared for the prince of Swag!

Well-a rail landed and when I came out 

there was a dude dressed like a cop stand'n there 

with my name out, "I aint' try to get arrested yet 

i just got here!" I flew like the quickness of loki'en disappear.

I whistled for another rail and when it came near

The license plate said "RNG" and had a dice in the mirror

If anything I could say that this rail was rare

But I thought, "Now, forget it. I'm leaving!"

I pulled up to the dojo about 7 or 8

And I yelled to the rail yo home roll you later

Looked at the falling kingdom I was

Sat on my throne as the prince of Swag.

ps: i've adapted it for the music

The Flow Clan Creative Writing Contest has came to an end today. 

I want to thank all of you who participated and those of you who viewed the presentations and helped the vote along! 

We will hold more of these types of contests in the future, only with more approachable topics!

On that Note, I want to also thank everyone for keeping it clean and civil.

Now on to the Winners!

1st Place: Feminator  wins 300 Platinum!

2nd Place: Sinnfrei  wins 200 Platinum!

3rd Place: MattQaz  wins 100 Platinum!

Congratulations to everyone!

Thank you again for your effort! 

Please send me a private message in game so that we can meet up in the Flojo and dish out your winnings!