The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

I don't usually give in to advertising...But damn...I wanna be 300% hotter. Can i join.

Of course you can...

*whispers off to the side of the hand*  "Drasiel, please bring in another cup of the Flow Brand™ Kool Aid"

You will feel 300% Hotter in no time!

Of course you can...

*whispers off to the side of the hand*  "Drasiel, please bring in another cup of the Flow Brand™ Kool Aid"

You will feel 300% Hotter in no time!

Wait we had Kool-Aid this whole time?  And here I was drinking Reaper sauce.   ;___;

I would like in! sounds like a good group.

Invite has been sent, please enjoy the complimentary kool-aid! Welcome to the clan :D

IGN : TeddyBuu

Stumbled across the post today. This is how stuff should be advertised.

I'm getting the user already in a clan error message for you guys. Clear away and current clans or other pending invites and let us know, we'll shoot you another invite as soon as possible.

Wait we had Kool-Aid this whole time?  And here I was drinking Reaper sauce.   ;___;

We always just assumed you liked the Reaper sauce XD

FLOW Member Spotlight Vote

It's been suggested that rather than just select nominees, Flowbians would like to vote on the member spotlight. 

SO THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL DO: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[Q] But Dras.... what happens if no one votes? 

[A] Then you guys suck... >.> seriously ALL OF YOU. But if it does happen I will simply pick one lucky member for the month. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[Q] What if you can't get in contact with the voted or chosen person? 

[A] Then using only the magic of my mind and my mastery of typing stuff out, I will pick the next most voted member or in the event of no votes a different random person. 

[Q] Dras... we know no one actually asks you these questions, we're beginning to worry about you. 

[A] THAT IS NOT A QUESTION. 

[Q] *sigh* all right Dras, then here's a question for you how would you like to put on this "hug me jacket"? *proffers straight jacket* 

[A] This question and answer session is over! 

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! (\/)(  ',,,,' )(\/)

FLOW Member Spotlight Vote

It's been suggested that rather than just select nominees, Flowbians would like to vote on the member spotlight. 

SO THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL DO: 

[Q] But Dras.... what happens if no one votes? 

[A] Then you guys suck... >.> seriously ALL OF YOU. But if it does happen I will simply pick one lucky member for the month. 

[Q] What if you can't get in contact with the voted or chosen person? 

[A] Then using only the magic of my mind and my mastery of typing stuff out, I will pick the next most voted member or in the event of no votes a different random person. 

[Q] Dras... we know no one actually asks you these questions, we're beginning to worry about you. 

[A] THAT IS NOT A QUESTION. 

[Q] *sigh* all right Dras, then here's a question for you how would you like to put on this "hug me jacket"? *proffers straight jacket* 

[A] This question and answer session is over! 

Added this for you.

Stop!  You get back here!  This time we're adding chains and ankle weights.

How did you get a +1 in less than a minute

. . . no idea but I'll take it.  +1 Person you are awesome.

BECAUSE I AM A MOTHER EFFING NINJA

Ohh dear. Best recrument thread evah!

Sadly, I'm already in a 2 man clan (with an irl friend) so can't join yours :(

However, I'm tempted thou.

Do you have Satans homebaked evil vanilla/citrus cookiez?

Of course, we just sprinkled a little flow powder on them to get 300% sexier taste.

Edited by theclinton

Ohh dear. Best recrument thread evah!

Sadly, I'm already in a 2 man clan (with an irl friend) so can't join yours :(

However, I'm tempted thou.

Do you have Satans homebaked evil vanilla/citrus cookiez?

Best advertising i ever see

Thank you very much!

We are very happy you enjoyed the read!

As for those "cookiez"....Satan totally stole the Flow Family Secret Recipe!

But meh...we always did over do the NUTmeg...in retrospect it makes perfect sense.

Just remember kids....drink your Kool Aid...its an important part of a healthy Flowbian diet!

25tzxxx.gif

Coming back from a bit of a long hiatus.

Can someone be ever so kind as to hit me and two others with an invite to the clan?

Chrono648

Tryte

Bawks

If need be, I will get the two others to actual post here to request themselves.

hahaha its still so awsome to read this, when the clans came last year i read it the first time and laughed my ... off

I am back to play again and would love to join your clan if there is any room left. I plan to play alot and  level all the new frames.

Donating resourses is no problem at all and i play often very day ;-)

So if there's room i hope to see an invite, allready joined the steamgroup as well.

Thanx ;-) 

Invite please?

hahaha its still so awsome to read this, when the clans came last year i read it the first time and laughed my ... off

I am back to play again and would love to join your clan if there is any room left. I plan to play alot and  level all the new frames.

Donating resourses is no problem at all and i play often very day ;-)

So if there's room i hope to see an invite, allready joined the steamgroup as well.

Thanx ;-) 

Invited!