The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

I'd like to join. I was in Flow awhile back but became inactive. IGN is MeitGrigori

2mes9hv.png

Welcome Back!

Stay Classy ol' boy!

We will get you back into tip top shape in no time!

Edited by 2ply

Hey, top props for best advertising much energies. So much in fact I had a Entusigasum. looking to forward of solid mentoring of my pure noob 1 week old skills. Such promise in this grasshopper you will find... especially in my epic sarcasm and bsing and craptalking (censored for the easily offended) My name how ever is on par in epicness 2ply cough with your if not better.  * Note This response and application is approved my amazing wife.

In the Doge speak

much hey. such top. so props. many for. many best. so advertising. much energies. much so. much in. such fact. very i. very had. a much entusigasum. so looking. many to. such forward. very of. such solid. such mentoring. very of. many my. many pure. such noob. so 1. such week. many old. many skills. much such. very promise. many in. many this. such grasshopper. such you. very will. such find. such especially. much in. very my. so epic. many sarcasm. very and. very bsing. such and. so craptalking. very (censored. very for. the such easily. much offended). very my. such name. so how. much ever. many is. such on. such par. very in. very epicness. many 2ply. so cough. many with. such your. much if. many not. such better. so .

Hey, top props for best advertising much energies. So much in fact I had a Entusigasum. looking to forward of solid mentoring of my pure noob 1 week old skills. Such promise in this grasshopper you will find... especially in my epic sarcasm and bsing and craptalking (censored for the easily offended) My name how ever is on par in epicness 2ply cough with your if not better.  * Note This response and application is approved my amazing wife.

In the Doge speak

much hey. such top. so props. many for. many best. so advertising. much energies. much so. much in. such fact. very i. very had. a much entusigasum. so looking. many to. such forward. very of. such solid. such mentoring. very of. many my. many pure. such noob. so 1. such week. many old. many skills. much such. very promise. many in. many this. such grasshopper. such you. very will. such find. such especially. much in. very my. so epic. many sarcasm. very and. very bsing. such and. so craptalking. very (censored. very for. the such easily. much offended). very my. such name. so how. much ever. many is. such on. such par. very in. very epicness. many 2ply. so cough. many with. such your. much if. many not. such better. so .

Oh wow...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Lemme get you an invite!

Welcome to Flow!

On top of 2ply's event, I'm going to do a sub-event. same concept, just more difficult and a bit higher payout!

Clearing the obstacle course under the following conditions will be a bonus 30p:

Frost, Frost Prime or Rhino Only. Rhino Prime is NOT allowed

Must use a Hobbled Key.

Additionally, if you can beat my time of

:

On top of the 30p for clearing it, you'll get an addtional 20p!

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

Hey guys.

I'm (well, used to be) an appointed Warlord of a now dead clan. Being the only person online for weeks has proven lonesome, so I left my old clan in hopes of finding a new home in Flow.

If you require any more information about me I am happy to answer any questions via PM.

Hoping you still have spots open. Looking forward to a reply.

Thanks.

Hey guys.

I'm (well, used to be) an appointed Warlord of a now dead clan. Being the only person online for weeks has proven lonesome, so I left my old clan in hopes of finding a new home in Flow.

If you require any more information about me I am happy to answer any questions via PM.

Hoping you still have spots open. Looking forward to a reply.

Thanks.

Invited!  Welcome to Flow!

Its a great time to join!  We have a Clan challenge that started today! Win up to 270 Platinum!

Here is the details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41230-join-flow-to-become-300-hotter-mature-content-warning/?p=3651017

Beem me up scotty. PM me if you need an actual information about me before invite.

o79jih.jpg

Would like an invite so i can become a HotterBiggerPotato

11vk6yq.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Flow...where planets don't suck...and Potatos are always extra Hot!

2hnucfl.gif