Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Everyone Hating On Tenno Live And Chroma ?

Mikail96

All this could be solved if he would sell new body skin like proto-type skin Excalibur for all warframe ...

Not only helmets but for the body as well.

Like this each player could choose the look that will suit you like and would avoid all this .

dats a pretty cool ideia

So you think that classifications for species of sea life, and the name "sea dragon" predate the notion of dragons? Yeah, ok. I can see why you guys screwed up with this frame.

Here's what a good representation of your community thinks of this frame: strawpoll.me/3807541/r 

Sorry. But no. Oh, and Fundance, eastern games are not some validation that this frame looks like a dragon. Even people from the east have said that this thing doesn't look like an eastern dragon.

That moment when a strawpoll becomes an accurate representation of the 8,000,000 + players of Warframe after only 1200 votes. For those of us without a calculator that is 0.015%.

@naysayers to the eastern theme of the frame, Is the tag line for this game not Warframe Ninjas in Space.  So what is Western about Ninjas.  Can we step on this mole hill its gotten big enough.

What is ninja about a goddamn magician? What is ninja about a goddamn rhino? Please do tell!

This is one of the rare cases where i will say: dont like it, dont use it. Personaly i find Chrona to look alot like a dragon and i personaly would of find it epic with and without this current helmet. The only change i would make to it is make the snout a tad thicker and shorter.

Minki's design of a dragon is rather new and imo awesome looking. Seriously there are so many stereotipisations of the dragons lately that im getting quite sick of it.

its all based on opinion. I love Chroma's design but i won't go battling anyones opinions on it because its like shouting at a wall. warframes, IMHO, should look twisted and odd. frames like Ash, Excaliber, Mag are too plain.

Is there any room for a Scenario C where DE makes a non-stereotypcal design that doesn't look like crap?

Nope. it will be called crap by at least part of the game's population regardless of how many potential design scenarios you go through, because art.

The more I see people with less than 100 posts and no profile picture. The more I am sure that people are creating alt accounts to troll us.

Ah, and now we start with the "I'm a besieged minority" thing. Which mean's we're almost halfway done with our hate phase, yay!

how may would they have to make for that to scenario to work?it's impossible to please everyone.tumblr_mdnt6zedKG1qfpfnz.gif

like people choose differents helmets for their frame, they dont need to do 10 at a time, go like the helmets release them time to time

The more I see people with less than 100 posts and no profile picture. The more I am sure that people are creating alt accounts to troll us.

Good thing it only takes a rudimentary... hovering over one's forum name to see how long they've been a member.

Sometimes i miss the old community, when almost no one whined or complained about DE's decisions (and DE didn't make changes under the pressure to please some players). What i've noticed that since Syndicate introduction all i see is «Viver whine, Standing whine, R5Cs whine, Nulls whine, TAs whine2whine, Chroma whine2.0, whine» over and over again.

*sigh*

...right.

Just my observation, a-a-and, clearly, that's offtopic though.

Personally, i like Chroma's design and found him pretty interesting. Does he look like a stereotypical dragon or doesn't -- doesn't matter to me. I don't know, was he supposed to be Infested-like or wasn't, but i still think the artists did an awesome <beep> job. But again, that's just my opinion (same for others in this thread).

Couldn't care less about the helmet honestly, I'll gladly breathe fire out of my nose, still breathing fire.

My personal issue is with the armor, Chroma's armor just doesn't look like it fits his body. His armor reminds me of something I'd find in a kids meal at a fast food place.

That being said, I believe if DE made him a bit slimmer, tightened up his armor a bit, and possibly changed the material that his armor is made out of, we would have a pretty good looking dragon frame. Those that don't like the helmet may simply use alts.

With only minor changes and optional alt helms, I'm sure we can make most of the community happy at the same time.

I'm so glad they won't be changing him. I think he looks cool,and much more unique than the stereotypical dragon warrior they could have gone with.

I like the non-typical sea dragon approach they took with him, as it actually feels much more in place within the Warframe universe.

Forget the haters DE, let them cry. If they hate your artistic integrity so much, they can just go play another game that let's them be the "super leet dragon knights of extreme justice" they wanted. Everyone knows there are enough of those out there already anyway...

Meanwhile, I'll be rocking Chroma, ASAP.