Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know, With All The Chroma Threads Popping Up... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

With all the Chroma threads (both against and for) popping up in the past few hours, I should have made a bet with someone to get 10 dollars for every Chroma thread that has appeared in the Warframe forums. I would make quite a nice fortune. And then, use the money to get Platinum to...

Buy Chroma instantly, then laugh at all the players who are grinding away for getting the parts for Chroma.

And yes, I made this thread just to unify both the players against Chroma and the players for Chroma (or at least to).

My own current evil plan is to get Chroma, color him in the MOST obnoxious way possible, and then just stand in the relays, running into the path of player cameras to block their view.

(thank you Tymerc for this delicious idea)

But remember Mirage (who looks eerily similar to the Sentients [well, her legs anyway]).

Sentient blasted her and adapted here into their technology. They are now capable of fighting us like they weren't before back then.

We're doomed.

Excalibur: Hey Frost, why are you not running missions right now?

Frost: Well...

Ember: The freaking new guy replaced us. I can't stand him. Now we are useless.

Volt: Yep. I would electrocute him... IF I COULD!

Volt: Dragons have NOTHING to do with ME! Why not just ruin Ember? She sucks enough already!

Ember: Shut up Volt!

Excalbur: Shall I take him into a raid and just happen to disconnect?

Ember: Yes kill him.

Frost: Make it permanent.

My own current evil plan is to get Chroma, color him in the MOST obnoxious way possible, and then just stand in the relays, running into the path of player cameras to block their view.

(thank you Tymerc for this delicious idea)

Sentient blasted her and adapted here into their technology. They are now capable of fighting us like they weren't before back then.

We're doomed.

God you sound like the reason i might quit

id guess people were expecting the Dragon frame to look more. . . Rhino like, insted it looks somthing like an ancient with a Hydroid/Oberon  mixed together 

Melted pasta with a mooger from power rangers samurai