The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Live 2015 Exclusive Sigil Price -?

GoldFlake

So I'm just supposed to trust you with 2 THOUSAND platinum that you will send me the code...

This right here. Anyone in there right minds that attempts this should log off and never reopen the game. It's kinda like the people who try to sell PSN Codes for Platinum, you can never trust these sorts of things.

This right here. Anyone in there right minds that attempts this should log off and never reopen the game. It's kinda like the people who try to sell PSN Codes for Platinum, you can never trust these sorts of things.

I understand the concern; but if we had it your way, there would be no way to trade the sigils. Besides, I will happily be banned from warframe forever ( I've been playing for almost 2 years, and my dedication is evident by me going to tenno live) if I ever scammed someone. Obviously this can't be said for everyone, but probably for everyone who went to tenno live. I say that if you can prove that you have the physical card via picture, then you should make the trade.

This for 2000-1000pl?

Sorry, but..

Meh

It's not how it looks that will make it so expensive, it's the fact that it's extremely limited quantity. There are only 106 ( or something) copies of primed chamber in existence, and that goes for about 9k Plat, or around there. People don't even know you have it on. I feel like, as time goes by, people will want the sigils more and more. They want to be the only one in heir alliance, or their trade chat, or their whatever ; with that sigil. It marks someone as special.

The sigil looks little disappointing. Surely they could make something cooler for the people who went to PAX. But its not like it matters much anyways. Its is just a cosmetic.

Haven't seen it in game yet, though. I'm starting the drive back from Boston right now. In a few hours ( like 5) message me and I'll invite you (this applies to everyone) to my dojo to see it first-hand hand

Lol my dudes jacked some people for their sigils/ or found very generous people.

I only got one. I wonder if I saw you there. I was like he 3rd black guy there with a bald head and a grey shirt on.

You probably did lol. You remember the guy standing get up asking for to trade Plat codes with people who played for console? I'm the guy who stood up and said mine were worth more than his.

So... What, you stole them?

They were on the tennolive chairs, right?

Nah, I came with some friends who don't play warframe and they gave me their bags haha. That means that, yes, I got an extra 300 plat from the codes. Edited by GoldGamer278

He beat the system.

Hold on a second. I think I stood next to that black guy on the line. Hahaha he was talking about how he got burned out of warframe doing the interception missions or something, right?? Edited by GoldGamer278

Hold on a second. I think I stood next to that black guy on the line. Hahaha he was talking about how he got burned out of warframe doing the interception missions or something, right??

Nah haha that wasn't me. I was wearing a "brasil" shirt.