Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Not Vauban! I Demand A Redesign.

Monolake

Two reasons

1. Didn't feel like editing out the picture in the OP.

2. The bit where you said "when you stop we stop"

1. Lazy

2. Well it's true. If they stop with the hate, then we basically stop with the responses. It's just common sense.

Well I'm sorry you let the hype kill the magic for you. I along with the rest of the community that actually like or don't care about what he looks like will enjoy our new dragon frame.

Like I said, thats the fault of those who were having other expectations. Honestly though, they should have known better. Especially after Zephyr (and she doesn't even look that bad as people say, she just wasn't what the community were expecting).

I didn't get hyped as I didn't know crap about this frame beyond the fact that he was supposed to be a dragon-frame, not an anteater-frame. I didn't ask nor do I care whether or not you and your vocal minority are going to enjoy anteater-frame.

Oh, forgive us for expecting a dragon when DE said dragon-frame. I have now adjusted my expectations so now when DE says something like 'the next frame is inspired by The Flash', I'll know to expect Solomon Grundy-frame instead.

1. Lazy

2. Well it's true. If they stop with the hate, then we basically stop with the responses. It's just common sense.

I just woke up, of course I'm lazy.

Responses are fine, OP's argument is flawed and isn't fine.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Oh, forgive us for expecting a dragon when DE said dragon-frame. I have no adjusted my expectations so now when DE says something like "the next frame is inspired by The Flash, I'll know to expect Solomon Grundy-frame instead.

You have to admit that'd be a pretty badass frame though.

You have to admit that'd be a pretty badass frame though.

It certainly would. But it still wouldn't be a Flash-frame. I guess it would be like being told I'm going to get chocolate chip cookies, but being given white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I'd be upset over being lied to, but I'd still enjoy what I was given.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I didn't get hyped as I didn't know crap about this frame beyond the fact that he was supposed to be a dragon-frame, not an anteater-frame. I didn't ask nor do I care whether or not you and your vocal minority are going to enjoy anteater-frame.

Oh, forgive us for expecting a dragon when DE said dragon-frame. I have no adjusted my expectations so now when DE says something like "the next frame is inspired by The Flash, I'll know to expect Solomon Grundy-frame instead.

You have been here a while. You must realise warframe has a unique style. It's not going to be generic, it's gonna look weird as S#&$. DE deliver that every time. There are always going to be people who don't agree with the design. I hated Limbo, and I still think he looks silly. But I've grown to accept him. I'm sure you'll get used to Chroma too.

Edited by IANOBW

You have been here a while. You must realise warframe has a unique style. It's not going to be generic, it's gonna look weird as S#&$. DE deliver that every time. There are always going to be people who don't agree with the design. I hated Limbo, and I still think he looks silly. But I've grown to accept him. I'm sure you'll get used to Chroma too.

Unique, yes, but when DE says something is inspired by something it almost always bares a resemblance to the source. Even Zephyr bares a resemblance to the fan concept despite all the differences. Limbo looks like exactly what he was inspired by. Chroma is an anteater.

What happened to the clean and badass design of the first gen warframe? 

The answer: Mynki(?) went there and destroyed it all

But honestly I miss those

Unique, yes, but when DE says something is inspired by something it almost always bares a resemblance to the source. Even Zephyr bares a resemblance to the fan concept despite all the differences. Limbo looks like exactly what he was inspired by. Chroma is an anteater.

Vauban has a trainface, doesn't look like a french tactician at all.

I'll tell you what he does look like though: A warframe.

What happened to the clean and badass design of the first gen warframe? 

The answer: Mynki(?) went there and destroyed it all

But honestly I miss those

If every frame looked like Excal and Ash we'd have ourselves a game lacking in artistic design. Be thankfull we have deviations from the norm.

Edited by IANOBW

Vauban has a trainface, doesn't look like a french tactician at all.

I'll tell you what he does look like though: A warframe.

When did DE state Vauban was supposed to resemble his namesake? 

If every frame looked like Excal and Ash we'd have ourselves a game lacking in artistic design. Be thankfull we have deviations from the norm.

When did anyone request that all frames look like those two? Hilariously enough, Chroma has Ash's arms.

When did DE state Vauban was supposed to resemble his namesake? 

When did anyone request that all frames look like those two? Hilariously enough, Chroma has Ash's arms.

When did DE say he was going to look like a dragon? They only said he would be dragon themed, and you all took your imaginations on a trip to hype valley via the hype train.

The second reply in my comment wasn't a response to you. But yeah, I see what you mean about Chroma's arms, but they also remind me of nekros' for the shoulders.

When did DE say he was going to look like a dragon? They only said he would be dragon themed, and you all took your imaginations on a trip to hype valley via the hype train.

The second reply in my comment wasn't a response to you. But yeah, I see what you mean about Chroma's arms, but they also remind me of nekros' for the shoulders.

You answered your own question.

I know, but I replied as I had a relevant response. I also see the similarities between his shoulder tumors, and Nekros' shoulders. That's just one more frame that was mashed into anteater frame.

this.

they assumed lot of things despite that the term "dragon" was said a few times in the last minutes of a DevStream

DE never say nothing about dragon theme or look, even the name say something about dragons

You answered your own question.

I did?

I'm right though, no? They didn't say he was going to look like a dragon. They just said he was dragon themed. Which he is, and he even has dragon like appearances. They just aren't what we were expecting.

Edited by IANOBW

Rhino looks nothing like a rhinoceros, but I don't see anyone complaining about that. Edited by fishworshipper

Rhino looks nothing like a rhinoceros, but I don't see anyone complaining about that.

I'm just going to quote myself from another thread

On topic: Except DE never advertised Rhino as the "Rhino-frame". That is where the huge difference is. You can all try to make light of the issue, but the fact is DE said dragon-frame, and we got an anteater instead.