Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate How Hard Scindo Prime Is Please!

9tailboy

Idk if this should go to players helping players I just want suggestions and reviews on how hard it was to get the scindo prime.

I just got the blade today from doing some random sabotages with alliance members, I didn't really give a thought about the scindo prime until now when I heard the blade is worth a ton.

So right now I just need 1 handle and 1 blueprint right?
I got 29 t1 extermintaes for the blueprint and idk how many t1 survivals for the handle :/

The bp is worth 50 ducats :|

the handle is worth 20 ducats :/

Judging from all of this, is it really hard to get one uncommon prime piece and one rare prime piece?

What are your reviews about scindo p farming and how hard it was for you guys?

Reply and like on what you think

Soz...  Scindo Prime...  Have you tried the regular Scindo?  That's basically how it handles, and nothing really changes with that.  Limited range compared to the Galatine or Gram, but better stats, otherwise.  Nothing a primed reach can't fix.

If you like feeling like an executioner with an unnecessarily large axe, Scindo Prime is your friend.  Personally, I like the Gram, Nikana, and Kestrel.

Its pretty damn rare, i had to buy it with plat and even at 100p for a blade(i think it was) it took a while to find a seller.

This is probably the main reason why im afraid to leave Perrin.

Edited by kiteohatto