Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should There Be A Invisibility Consumable? Yes Or No?

Doriando77

30 seconds, that refreshes per kill, is more than enough for me to keep it going almost indefinitely when I'm playing. I'm not trying to impress you by the way. I consider myself an average player with a very average mindset to video games. This game is pretty free range when it comes to play styles. Furthermore, handing out rewards isn't going to make stealth game play anymore different than it is now. And if you honestly believe that, then you suffer from a superiority complex. If the game play is changed into such a way that stealth makes or breaks the missions one is on, I'd quit and go play rainbow six, because it'd be the same damn thing. "They saw us!" -fission mailed- A gross exaggeration about that game in particular, but I have played Tom Clancy games were if you weren't stealthy, you lost. Didn't even have a chance to salvage the mission.

As everyone that understands things are fine would say, "play ash or loki if you want a stealth advantage".

P.S. When no one shot at you because you assassinated everyone, that is not more difficult game play. Time consuming if you're on a non stealth frame at worst. But if you're worried about time and more concerned about the "end game" and the "grind", then you probably need to take a break. Usually, when people get fixated on things like that, they're gonna burn out. I don't consider length of time to complete a mission a balancing point when it comes to stealth game play. The reward for being stealth is that you have an easier time, and now, a huge affinity buff. Seems fair from my house.

Well, for one, you're making quite a few assumptions about what those of us in the "improve stealth" camp are actually asking for. I'm not aware of anyone advocating for missions failing if you're spotted.

And no, reward is absolutely part of the discussion when talking about gameplay. It's certainly not the end of the discussion, but in-game rewards are one important method game designers use for defining gameplay. At this point, I'm all but done with rewards. I've got every frame I can obtain, and I've only got four more weapons to level. I'm still interested in seeing a better reward structure for stealth gameplay, because I like getting tangible rewards for my accomplishments. Most humans do.

And lack of proper reward is only one small part of the problem with stealth to begin with. My main issue is that it simply isn't fun. Stealth in this game consists mainly of waiting. Enemies don't have good enough AI to support anything more than that. You can't fool an enemy in Warframe, they aren't smart enough. I want to be able to distract an enemy and then sneak past. I want to lure enemies away from my objective. I want STEALTH.

Edited by motorfirebox

Beware, fellow Loki+Primed Continuity players. This foolish fool wants our power for himself!

Let's get serious, though. As others have already mentioned, there would be a raging tornado of hate if this Invisibility Consumable was:

- Longer than Loki's or Ash's unmodded invisibility duration.

- Easily available.

- Gave a stealth bonus to damage.

So, in response to the OP, a definitive, solid, unbreakable and final no.

If you want Invisibility so bad, get Loki.

huras and shade dont work well at all. what part of that dont you people understand

They worked for me.

Of course they won't work if you have random player mentality. Go for the largest group and start killing them without any concerns for stealth.