Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teasersite For U16 Or Not?

Evers

Question

Since there is no teasersite online right now like the last 2 or 3 times am i right if i assume we won't get U16 this week or is it possible that it still will be this week and they just skip the Teasersite this time?

Im just asking because the last thing i remember is DE saying it will come after PAX and that they won't release any Updates till U16 (so i assume it can't take too long) and i would like a bit of certainty if i should wait for a teasersite or not.

Edit: If there is already a topic like this then im sorry i just didn't see one.

Edited by Evers

8 answers to this question

Ah good so im not the only one who isn't sure about that :D

Well next thing im pretty sure but since my englisch isn't so great i would like to clarfiy that did i understood it right at tennolive that the reveal trailer was also the name for U16 and the content or will it come with a future update?

Well some people are taking Tennolive to be our "Hype site" since they have already revealed quite a lot of what's coming with U16 but we still could get a teaser trailer.

If we are very lucky, we might get U16 this week or more likely next week since Volt Prime will be coming soon especially with Drew saying that a new Prime Access will be coming around if not when consoles get U15.16 so that will mean we will be getting at least a hotfix or update to introduce Volt Prime into the game properly.

If we are very lucky, we might get U16 this week or more likely next week since Volt Prime will be coming soon especially with Drew saying that a new Prime Access will be coming around if not when consoles get U15.16 so that will mean we will be getting at least a hotfix or update to introduce Volt Prime into the game properly.

No they said we wont get any updates untill U16 so no volt prime for now.

If anything it'll be this week i cant see the community survivng without any updates for more then a week.