Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had One Wish...

Kestral9999

Yes, but, as a wish, I want it NAOOWWW.

On the other hand, I think that they could go even further, like making some nodes have their own unique features, like having Mount Hek and freezing temperatures on Olympus Mars, a huge beautiful tree on Gaia Earth, or a huge cave with lava on Hades Pluto.

My guess is that will likely be their tileset priority after they're finished making the planets all unique.

You'll have to. I don't even think the power of a granted wish would fix that. The wish would fizzle out as if it divided by 0.

And this is coming from a Founder who absolutely wants Ex Prime to be available again, for all consoles.

A granted wish would obviously fix that. Just about every argument I've heard against putting Excalibur Prime back in the game dies because the arguer never read the game's Terms and Conditions.

Plus, I've seen very similar things play out in other games - content that was "never" going to be available without paying for it (and the Devs said as much. People even had screenshots) suddenly becomes available to all players. The devs rightly replied with "read the terms and conditions." Though they did offer compensation to some of the biggest crybabies who felt cheated at having access to content for years before everyone else...

A granted wish would obviously fix that. Just about every argument I've heard against putting Excalibur Prime back in the game dies because the arguer never read the game's Terms and Conditions.

Plus, I've seen very similar things play out in other games - content that was "never" going to be available without paying for it (and the Devs said as much. People even had screenshots) suddenly becomes available to all players. The devs rightly replied with "read the terms and conditions." Though they did offer compensation to some of the biggest crybabies who felt cheated at having access to content for years before everyone else...

I wouldn't even want anything as compensation (nor would I had I bought the grandmaster's pack) I just want everyone to have a chance at getting Excalibur Prime again. He's literally just a regular Excalibur with gold trim, I don't get why people make SUCH a fuss about him, but in the interest of fairness to console players, he should be made available again. I guess that's what the Obsidian skin was for PS4, a consolation for the fact that his gold variant won't ever be available. I mean it is basically the same thing with a different theme.

I still wouldn't get my hopes up, they seem very much dead set on the matter as does the community.

1 Wish? A donkey that can fly and grants all my wishes

1 Wish? A donkey that can fly and grants all my wishes

Would you be so kind as to read my request for actual input rather than jokes in the OP?

T'would be much appreciated. I'm trying to actually care about others' opinions and desires, and sarcastic/joking requests make that difficult to muster.

Edited by Kestral9999

I can give you some examples of Tenno names:

Morec0

Colvin

Zarozian

Rakshal

LazerSkink

Letter13

And yes they do talk and communicate in a way that the enemies can't hear them. 

It's telepathic almost and to someone whose not a Tenno it would sound like the Stalker.

You sir make me blush

I can give you some examples of Tenno names:

Morec0

Colvin

Zarozian

Rakshal

LazerSkink

Letter13

And yes they do talk and communicate in a way that the enemies can't hear them. 

It's telepathic almost and to someone whose not a Tenno it would sound like the Stalker.

Stay out of my head! I don't want you reading my dirty thoughts! D:

A Venka buff...

Shooting Gallery rework...

Certain body parts of Mirage, Mesa, Nekros made available to color...

Give Shotguns a point to exist, a sort of better crowd control. New reload system. Innate Punch-through and severe falloff after 10m to compensate all that... they did that with bows, why not shotguns :( 

Give Opticor innate punch-through...

Consider it one wish.

Edited by CookingFood

For melee to be as fun, visceral, engaging, complex and effective as in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, or really just way better than the outclassed, one-button-only, blocking-is-useless, higher-risk-than-reward thing it is now. Warframe would go from that thing I had a fling with that's waiting in my games library for me to call it back, to something I'd play the crap out of.

But deep down in my heart I feel like such a thing probably won't happen, and now I'm sad :(

For melee to be as fun, visceral, engaging, complex and effective as in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, or really just way better than the outclassed, one-button-only, blocking-is-useless, higher-risk-than-reward thing it is now. Warframe would go from that thing I had a fling with that's waiting in my games library for me to call it back, to something I'd play the crap out of.

But deep down in my heart I feel like such a thing probably won't happen, and now I'm sad :(

Metal Gear Rising was a terrible game. The last thing we need is for Warframe to start aping it.