Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Ehhhh, this assumes the Tenno don't have bodies - which I continue to dismiss on account of a few bits of evidence suggesting they do - but... well, that's to be seen.

They bleed. Of course they have bodies. What could possibly be the purpose of just throwing some blood into a suit that's only filled with mechanics?

On top of that I feel like I remember a bit about Ember Prime's lore where they describe how she was all messed up physically from her exposure to the void.

There are people inside these suits. Likely horribly disfigured from the void, but still people.

Edited by spidey2092

They bleed. Of course they have bodies. What could possibly be the purpose of just throwing some blood into a suit that's only filled with mechanics?

On top of that I feel like I remember a bit about Ember Prime's lore where they describe how she was all messed up physically from her exposure to the void.

There are people inside these suits. Likely horribly disfigured from the void, but still people.

Well, the argument is that it's the living Technocyte that makes up the suit that's bleeding... Personally I feel that it's a mixture of both: the suit is a living technocyte creature, but it's also got the pilot within it that directs it within it - the Warframe provides the powers and bonus strength and stuff.

I think Cephalon Simaris is voiced by Michael Madsen, but I'm still comparing voices.

Has DE started doing out-of-house voices? I thought they just did in-house guys.

Don't know, but the voice actor sounds extremely professional.

That it does...

At first I could have sworn it was one of the Dev's, sounded familiar enough, but... Hey, maybe?

Morec0 has found a new god, it seems. 

HE GRANTS ME LORE FOR MY SACRIFICES OF BLOOD AND DATA! I SHALL BURN ALL THOSE WHO DARE BLASPHEME HIS NAME!!!

Any ideas what the second page is? it looked like warframes doing various poses so i thought it might be Parkour 2.0?

even though its supposedly not coming out U16 :s

There are 8 warframes shooting at a giant mecha, probably Vay Hek. It represents the incoming raids.

Edited by PapaFragolino

Any ideas what the second page is? it looked like warframes doing various poses so i thought it might be Parkour 2.0?

even though its supposedly not coming out U16 :s

It's raids. That's Vay Hek's Terra frame in the background.

I'm assuming clicking the down arrow was supposed to bring up the countdown timer? I can't see it.

Clicking the down arrow will lead to whatever is there the next day after the page is created. The countdown is adjusted every day to have some new material until the update happens.

It's like the archwing hype site I guess. Things added to it on a regular basis until launch

Tellm hydro. Hydro always knows what's up.