Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Why is everyone so hyped over a new weapon I... meh

meh I'll... just go now.

I think it's more the fact that it means 1 less day until U16 launches. Time ticks downward...though not soon enough for the poor sods who had this past week as their spring break.

Morec0 imagine a fully functional android body, its sensory input directly linked to the onboard pilot, blueprinted after their natural body.

Feeling would not be a problem.

It seems to work like a charm for the Tenno.

Uh arch~ I sent you a clan invite. o -o

A new image is revealed on the hype site each day. Thus, each reveal is approximately 1 less day until U16.

Oh, I see. But wouldn't not knowing how many images are prepared to be shown kind of invalidate that? I mean one more step towards something an unknown amount of steps away doesn't really do much in the hopes of its arrival. 

But at least this hints towards a release next week. 

Oh, I see. But wouldn't not knowing how many images are prepared to be shown kind of invalidate that? I mean one more step towards something an unknown amount of steps away doesn't really do much in the hopes of its arrival. 

But at least this hints towards a release next week. 

We have past experience. They did this for U13, U14, and U15. Generally 7-8 days after the site goes live, the update drops. U13 was a special case where something major went wrong before it went live so an extra week was added, sadly. So U16 should drop near the end of this upcoming week, barring the obviously inevitable delays.

Edited by Samoth95

We have past experience. They did this for U13, U14, and U15. Generally 7-8 days after the site goes live, the update drops. U13 was a special case where something major went wrong before it went live so an extra week was added, sadly. So U16 should drop near the end of this upcoming week, barring the obviously inevitable delays.

Yeah figured that as well, just trying to see how the images fit into that whole mix. I mean as is everything hinting towards when the update arrives is rather separate from them. At best they're just hype fodder/spoilers no?