Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Only problem is that it's a Grineer weapon. (Not that the Grineer can't have an Opticor like weapon.)

A plasma pistol? Seems more like a Corpus design... wait.

*looks at the grip*

Yeah, its a Grineer weapon, any bets on this going to the Lab? Or need another weapon to craft?

I maaaaay be incredibly biased when I say I'm very excited for tomorrow's update with the manic ..... :,D

Lethal Ionization thing looks pretty neat to boot, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of AM from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream when I heard Simaris' voice. Intentional reference or not, it works pretty well with his character. 

I'm just super stoked for this update in general...!

Edited by Kadabura

Kinda upsetting to know the Grineer have developed ANOTHER plasma weapon... Though, honestly, with their contacts with the Corpus it's kinda surprising in its own way it took them THIS LONG to make one...

Not like their units actually use them though :P

PS thats totally the manic grineer.

I maaaaay be incredibly biased when I say I'm very excited for tomorrow's update with the manic ..... :,D

Lethal Ionization thing looks pretty neat to boot, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of AM from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream when I heard Simaris' voice. Intentional reference or not, it works pretty well with his character. 

I'm just super stoked for this update in general...!

the update probably isn't tomorrow since the most recent mystery card is something pretty minor, de would probably save something more significant for the final day reveal. 

though yay for grineer maniac. 

Not like their units actually use them though :P

PS thats totally the manic grineer.

This is true... Could be Yuikami was right and we keep stealing their weapons and burnign their research JUST after development XD

And that's totes teh Manic Grineer. I have the weirdest Framerection right now.

New Image is up, its actually a BFP (Big F*cking Pistol)

Must be a side-arm version of the OPticor!

Me Gusta Mucho.

I hope you're right.  I need a Opticor-style rig.  Opti-Pistol, Opti-Nikana style Sword, Opti-Syandana, Opti-Frame wooooooooooo

BURN EVERYTHING

laser+eyes.+belongs+to+who+ever+drfew+it

Edited by Ishki88

I hope you're right.  I need a Opticor-style rig.  Opti-Pistol, Opti-Nikana style Sword, Opti-Syandana, Opti-Frame wooooooooooo

BURN EVERYTHING

It says its good for clearing hallways or vents which sounds close quarters.

Prolly another shotty-pistol or maybe machine pistol.

I think its gunna be more like a mini-kohm

the update probably isn't tomorrow since the most recent mystery card is something pretty minor, de would probably save something more significant for the final day reveal. 

though yay for grineer maniac. 

Oh woops I guess I wasnt clear enough, I meant the update for the hype site tomorrow :,D We're probably not going to get U16 till what...Wednesday? Thursday? Hopefully at least.

I've been waiting a little over a year with the other enemy design winners to see our creations pop to life in game, so I'm kind of sitting on the very edge of my seat right now haha!

Sooo, this is not the Acid Rifle? or is it just changed around to Plasma and not Acid? Or Acid is Plasma?

I'm still waiting for my duel Tigris pistols,

Nah.. and I already said that I was wrong and they didn't show it before.

Ohh damm it, wanted to see it XD

you little!

The Water-set,Regor,and Mios and the parkour and Sent are part of U16.

Not so sure about Moa

Actually U16 is only supposed to ship with Cephalon Simaris, Raids, PvP 2.0, Relay/Lore expansions, and Chroma (for major changes). Tyl Regor, J3 Golem, the water-based tileset, "Sharkwing," Parkour 2.0, and the Sentients will not be shipping with U16 (as pointed out on the latest Prime Time). The Riot Moa and the Mios are unconfirmed, but can be assumed also not to be shipping with U16.

Actually U16 is only supposed to ship with Cephalon Simaris, Raids, PvP 2.0, Relay/Lore expansions, and Chroma (for major changes). Tyl Regor, J3 Golem, the water-based tileset, "Sharkwing," Parkour 2.0, and the Sentients will not be shipping with U16 (as pointed out on the latest Prime Time). 

Exactly.

to add a little thing: 

Here the chart shown in the last PrimeTime Livestream:

You can see under the "Large Develepment Projects" Section what will and what won't be in Update 16.

1VMIFX7.jpg

BURN EVERYTHING

Just came in to say that is the most amazing gif I've seen. :D

Also crossing my fingers for Wednesday.