Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dis gaem ned pvp

Muntheswag

i heff pley dis gaem for 2 HURS an i tink is verry funi gaem. BUTT WHERS DA PEE WEE PEE?!?!? dis gaem ned pvp to surviv!!!1 wee cud heff laik tee dee em, laik cod, tha best gaem evr or lyk dose robutts faighting n shyt an towarz, lyk dat vulve gaem DOTER 2 or leg of leegunds. WARFRAME DEVS pls!!!!!!!!!!111111

HOLY Fk i cant even fking read what you wrote you can't spell at all and your writeing looks like gibberish aka somthing noone will ever understand if this is how you type i wouldent post agian. unless you learn how to type in english or whatever the hell it is you just wrote lol

HOLY Fk i cant even fking read what you wrote you can't spell at all and your writeing looks like gibberish aka somthing noone will ever understand if this is how you type i wouldent post agian. unless you learn how to type in english or whatever the hell it is you just wrote lol

I suggest reporting the user. Hopefully it will make him stop. Click the report button at the left side of "MultiQuote". Or if this link works:

People can't take a joke around here, it seems.

It's okay, I realized it was a joke immediately.

Then this made it funnier.

The hardest part is figuring out if the first reply was in on the joke or not.

That said, I resent the OP for attempting to disregard the fact that a large portion of the game's playerbase would appreciate a minimalistic PvP mode.

Edited by Volume

I hope this game doesn't get PvP. Of course it probably would be optional and I could just avoid it, but I rather have them spend more time on the Coop aspect than try to cram in a PvP mode.

I always hate that trend that in recent games, even those that are focussed on single player, the developer always try to push in some Multiplayer/PvP mode.

careful Tom, yer too highbrow for this place =P

the "PVE-only" crowd tends to be rather thin skinned, to put it mildly

personally i see an eventual even playing field style PVP (any frame welcome, after abilities are balanced), where everyone is basically stock, without mods, say everyone is level 30 or something, but no mod slots are active, just standard upgrades, thus all weapons and abilities would be usable, but without the crazy PVE upgraded mod drops

i just see that as an inevitable thing, this game is great fun, but right now there is no way they can sustain a playerbase for very long, the PVE game is over too fast (get too much money and xp too fast),

i am having tons of fun right now though, already recommended it to friends (thanks ForceStrategy btw for introducing me to Warframe) and im seriously thinking about becoming a founder (the pricing options arent very great tho, 250 is a lot of money for a re-skin of the wimpiest gear in the game)

I hope this game doesn't get PvP. Of course it probably would be optional and I could just avoid it, but I rather have them spend more time on the Coop aspect than try to cram in a PvP mode.

I always hate that trend that in recent games, even those that are focussed on single player, the developer always try to push in some Multiplayer/PvP mode.

careful Tom, yer too highbrow for this place =P

the "PVE-only" crowd tends to be rather thin skinned, to put it mildly

personally i see an eventual even playing field style PVP (any frame welcome, after abilities are balanced), where everyone is basically stock, without mods, say everyone is level 30 or something, but no mod slots are active, just standard upgrades, thus all weapons and abilities would be usable, but without the crazy PVE upgraded mod drops

i just see that as an inevitable thing, this game is great fun, but right now there is no way they can sustain a playerbase for very long, the PVE game is over too fast (get too much money and xp too fast),

i am having tons of fun right now though, already recommended it to friends (thanks ForceStrategy btw for introducing me to Warframe) and im seriously thinking about becoming a founder (the pricing options arent very great tho, 250 is a lot of money for a re-skin of the wimpiest gear in the game)

It begins

As sad as itis that there are actual PvPers acting like this and the PvP community consisting of mainly morons and flamers, i still think it´ssad to get thrown together.

Personally i am a PvP loving gamer as well, yet i hate those little flaming kiddos, not able to express themselves in a decent way and writing like their keyboard was bought on ebay and they didn´t care how the keys were put.

It´s actually pretty sad this is the general view of PvPers, although it´s not only them, it´s the whole gaming community getting younger, more agressive and more stupid. I bet they know how to write "F***" before they know how to write "sorry".

Anyway: obvious (partly) funny post.

Edited by AmmokK

I read this topic, and thought for a second that the OP should win the internets. However, I didn't post anything, because it's late and I have better things to do...like refresh the General Feedback page! To my dismay, I saw TWO topics that had suddenly popped up above this one regarding PvP. I don't really care if we do or don't have it, but what I just refreshed into pretty much solidifies the accuracy of the first post. Good job OP. Make sure to take some internets with you if you leave. You deserve them.

I read this topic, and thought for a second that the OP should win the internets. However, I didn't post anything, because it's late and I have better things to do...like refresh the General Feedback page! To my dismay, I saw TWO topics that had suddenly popped up above this one regarding PvP. I don't really care if we do or don't have it, but what I just refreshed into pretty much solidifies the accuracy of the first post. Good job OP. Make sure to take some internets with you if you leave. You deserve them.

Two things:

1. One of those posts you mention is mine, and if you'd actually taken the time to read it you'd see it has nothing to do with the OP's satire. A little effort goes a long way...

2. The idea that some kind of pvp isn't viable in the future because this game is some holy pve grail that shouldn't be sullied is a ridiculous and backwards thinking idea that would only stagnate development of Warframe.

The devs should certainly put all rescources behind making a strong and fully ralised pve experience, but if the game makes it there will be a point where development of these modes would be a perfectly viable option.

The knee jerk reaction to any mention of pvp on these forums is childish and small-minded, the idea that pvp is required for this game to do well is just as ridiculous.

Two things:

1. One of those posts you mention is mine, and if you'd actually taken the time to read it you'd see it has nothing to do with the OP's satire. A little effort goes a long way...

2. The idea that some kind of pvp isn't viable in the future because this game is some holy pve grail that shouldn't be sullied is a ridiculous and backwards thinking idea that would only stagnate development of Warframe.

The devs should certainly put all rescources behind making a strong and fully ralised pve experience, but if the game makes it there will be a point where development of these modes would be a perfectly viable option.

The knee jerk reaction to any mention of pvp on these forums is childish and small-minded, the idea that pvp is required for this game to do well is just as ridiculous.

Actually, yours hadn't even popped up in THAT refresh. Make that three PvP threads. Now, however, I have responded to your thread, albeit in an equally $&*^ish offputting tone. So, let's look at what you said here...

1. Wait, already covered this. Okay, moving on...

2. I never said it wasn't viable. I never said it was a holy PvE grail. What WILL stagnate development is DE getting off track and starting a new project (PvP) in the middle of working on what they already have. No, not all games need PvP. It's just not the case. Would I play a PvP gametype in Warframe? Of course, that sounds like it could be very fun. I just don't want the devs getting sidetracked, and then everything going south. I know in your thread you pointed out that you were talking about something that would happen in the future, but that's not what this beta is about. Again, we should be focusing on feedback of what we currently have.

Edit: I don't want to start some sort of odd forum vendetta, so I apologize for being anything less than hospitable. PvP is fair to discuss, but maybe it should be an Off-Topic thread. That's my only concern. Since it would see far less traffic though, it is reasonable that it would be posted here instead I suppose.

Edited by Chrysalis

(...) I just don't want the devs getting sidetracked, and then everything going south. I know in your thread you pointed out that you were talking about something that would happen in the future, but that's not what this beta is about. Again, we should be focusing on feedback of what we currently have.

THANK YOU

Edited by Tom_Hamster