Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Warframe

Lichthammer

i think this frame's skills needs a re-work or something

like the 1st skill... the Throw Shuriken thingy... it charges up before throwing and only goes in one direction...

maybe it should be more like the "Predator"s Disc weapon where it hits multiple target(with homing and targeting capability of course)

2nd skill... the Smoke Screen... deploys smoke and makes you invisible for what? just a couple of seconds? Loki's invisibility is much more useful than that... smoke screen is for escaping so therefore... it should be like... deploys smoke, makes you invisible for a longer time and teleports you to a targeted location(combine the teleport skill to this skill)... and become undetected after that...

3rd skill... Teleport... i dont see any use for that... 75 energy just for that? nah... ill just slice my way through my targeted location instead of wasting energy for that skill... (this skill should be replaced but i can't think of any, please feel free to suggest)

4th skill... Blade Storm... teleports you through multiple targets and slashing them away...(didn't try this on a boss though, don't want to waste my 100 energy if it fails but this skill should be useable even for 1 enemy like boss, you just teleport on its location randomly and slashing from its front,back,side... top and under?)

oh and i think the Excaliburs 1st skill, the Dash and Slash is more suitable for ash...

EDIT:

thats all... ^_^

Edited by Lichthammer

I agree, especially with skills 2 and 3. There really isn't an assassine feel to this frame at all. Honestly the energy costs for all frames across the board are high. IMO energy should regen over time so that skills (which are quite fun but I barely get to use them because I'm always out of energy or saving it for a hard target) can be used more. Talent trees could be adjusted to reflect said energy regen rates.

I agree, especially with skills 2 and 3. There really isn't an assassine feel to this frame at all. Honestly the energy costs for all frames across the board are high. IMO energy should regen over time so that skills (which are quite fun but I barely get to use them because I'm always out of energy or saving it for a hard target) can be used more. Talent trees could be adjusted to reflect said energy regen rates.

You can always hope to get the Energi Siphon Artifact ( http://warframe.wiki...m/wiki/Artifact).

Edited by Yamitora

The fix for teleport is fairly simple. Make it cost 10 or 15 energy, or 25 energy and give a melee damage boost for a brief period.

Troll answer: Make 'teleport' the first skill, and shuriken the third. Shuriken (now renamed Shuriken Storm) will throw 3/6/9 shuriken that impale enemies to walls and also explode after a short delay.

How does his 4th skill actually work? From what I read in the description (and the entire reason I bought the bugger) he's meant to teleport directly onto enemies and slash them... I thought 1 by 1, a slash for each before disappearing and appearing at the next one. What I got was some random zoomy "Back to the Future" type effect and a bunch of Grimeys lol'ing at me as my face connected with the far wall...

For lack of a better explanation is works like the Rogue's "Killing Spree" in WoW. You randomly teleport about within a certain range of your first target dealing melee dmg based upon how improved your bladestorm skill is in your warframe talent tree. It can be pretty badass if you have a roomed filled up with several enemies I had a bladestorm last over 20 seconds and killing I don't even know how many enemies. I couldn't stop laughing.

i thought the same thing for skill 1 but that it should be a glaive like in dark sector and decapitate multiple weaker enemies and take a chunk out of tougher enemies. also the same thought that teleport and smoke screen be combined. and i think for skill 3 a clone that actually can do damage to an enemy would be better for this "ninja" and blade storm i agree with your thoughts

Edited by Llelouche

The fix for teleport is fairly simple. Make it cost 10 or 15 energy, or 25 energy and give a melee damage boost for a brief period.

Troll answer: Make 'teleport' the first skill, and shuriken the third. Shuriken (now renamed Shuriken Storm) will throw 3/6/9 shuriken that impale enemies to walls and also explode after a short delay.

this actually makes a lot of sense

Some of Ash powers got their costs reduced.

Shuriken is still 25 but now teleport is 25 as well.

Smoke screen is now 35 I believe....

MUCH better to play as him now.

I actually use the powers and enjoy myself!

But my Ash build does not have bladestorm yet so I dont know if that has changed.

I still dont have a maxed rank shuriken but unless it gets a lot more deadly it still needs work.

Why would I ever throw that instead of just shooting a dude?

Edited by Ronyn

Oh..

I didnt realize this before but you can charge your melee attack, hit teleport, and your charged melee attack will be unleashed on whoever you teleported to!

teleport is more useful than it seems but it requires timing!