Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Best Use And Build

(XBOX)GeediJunior

Question

I have all the warframes and found a good use for all of them. But i just cant find any good use for banshee even if i wanna take her on somewhere there is already a better warframes suite. Here sonar doesnt stack or is not area bassed. All i use is here first ability and here sonar

Right now i run mine with:

max range

max effencie

narrowminded plus primed continuty

15 answers to this question

Banshee can rock most any stat you give her.  If you lower range, silence will create a stun bubble that moves with you.  Playing with both her augments is quite fun, and builds around the finisher damage one in particular can really extend the upper limit of what you can kill in a timely fashion.  I personally enjoy negative duration (I run -60% i think), as with high efficiency sonar becomes spammable and silence can stun large areas with frequency (the ult fills radial stun gaps as required, just watch out for those drones).

Edited by RawrWolfie

Personally, I spec her for maxed Soundquake. You can stunlock the entire field, which is great for stationary gametypes like Intercept and Defense. Just spec for max efficiency and range. You won't be a damage dealer, but you can lock down entire rooms while your teammates run around killing everyone. You can always throw Transient Fortitude on her as well to give her a bit more oomph.

I'd swap Vitality for something else.

with 15 armour it doesn't matter what level that mod is, Banshee's going down like a sack of potatoes. Try a shield mod (i forget its name) or Vigor (? the one that buffs both health and shield).

If you run with the aura that regenerates energy you can keep your ult going for well over a minute Stun-locking everything in range for that time. Useful CC.

Banshee is the absolute best CC frame in all situations, the trick is to completely forget about Sonar and make her duration as low as possible (max fleeting expertise and max transient fortitude), this will cause Silence to end right after the enemies get out of the initial stagger, which menas u cna recast it and stagger again, and also, using Silence while enemies are knocked down by Sonic Boom or affected by some other CC, the stagger from silence wil lget buffered so that when the enemies get back on their feet, they'll go into the stagger animation, even if Silence's duration is over. This allows for very easy and effective stun loops on all enemies that could threaten you.

Sound Quake is for defending specific targets like in defense or while your teammates are being stunned or revived.

Obviously you will need max efficiency and flow (primed is preferable), as well as max range, other mods are mostly preference.

Edited by Kutsus

Mod in strength for sonar / resonance and silence / salvage silence.

Mod in range for all of her abilities. If you want super wide sound quake, mod in overextended but it will reduce sonar's damage boost.

Sonar does stacks and is area base. I am not sure why you think it is not. Resonance also affects new enemies provided that you killed the target in weakspot.

She is great.

I would note that with max range, 3 of her abilities effectively stop enemies from attacking you at all(sonic boom directly stops them, silence 1: makes you harder to find and 2: stuns enemies when they first enter it, and sound quake staggers all enemies hit). So vitality probably isn't the most useful of choices--keep it if you have problems getting shot, but it's generally a "crutch mod", something you should be able to learn to play without.