Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Early Copies Of Bloodborne Have Been Sold...

TheErebus.

Ehhh I'm just sayin

There's a fine line between challenge and cheap, Dark Souls was right on the edge sometimes

Sometimes. Most of the times the deaths can be avoided. 

And if you want artificial difficulty, look at Demon's Souls. If you think Dark Souls is tough, Demon's Souls is like smashing your head on the ground constantly. 

And no, not like a comedic anime smashing of heads onto the ground. I mean the kind where your skull fractures and eventually breaks.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

And if you want artificial difficulty, look at Demon's Souls. If you think Dark Souls is tough, Demon's Souls is like smashing your head on the ground constantly. 

And no, not like a comedic anime smashing of heads onto the ground. I mean the kind where your skull fractures and eventually breaks.

Meh, take a look at old Gothic or Rune games, I mean THAT was hard sometimes. Todays gaming is too easy, like it was made for 5 yo retards... and its really depressing.

Ehhh I'm just sayin

There's a fine line between challenge and cheap, Dark Souls was right on the edge sometimes

Right on the edge? Bed of Chaos should have been named 'Artificial Difficulty'. That was the boss that took Dark Souls up to the edge, and then pushed it off laughing.

Dark Souls' difficulty scaling is hp and damage only. Enemy AI and movesets also suck a bit.

Todays gaming is too easy

A comment made by silly people

Right on the edge? Bed of Chaos should have been named 'Artificial Difficulty'. That was the boss that took Dark Souls up to the edge, and then pushed it off laughing.

Yeah no, I agree here. Bed of Chaos was just awful as a boss.

Dark Souls' difficulty scaling is hp and damage only. Enemy AI and movesets also suck a bit.

That's only when going into NG+.

I think DkS2 does the A.I. and movesets better, especially with the phantoms in the DLC. Good god, it really feels like actual players you'd fight against.

If you wanna talk artificial difficulty I've played RE5 and getting one shot by everything isn't enjoyable.

I remember the only things that 1 shot you is Wesker as the final boss, the Reapers and the Chainsaw Majini. 

Oh and everything on the professional difficulty.

I don't think I ever did Bed of Chaos.

I never bothered to finish either game. They weren't amazing. And invasions sucked.

I get it's part of the game, but I buy a game like that to slash monsters, not to get invaded all the time by random people with high ping that teleport all over the place and backstab you from the front through walls.

But of course, you can't say that anywhere within earshot of the Dark Souls community, because apparently not wanting to do pvp makes you unskilled, in some completely rational and totally not ridiculous way.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I don't think I ever did Bed of Chaos.

I never bothered to finish either game. They weren't amazing. And invasions sucked.

I get it's part of the game, but I buy a game like that to slash monsters, not to get invaded all the time by random people with high ping that teleport all over the place and backstab you from the front through walls.

But of course, you can't say that anywhere within earshot of the Dark Souls community, because apparently not wanting to do pvp makes you unskilled, in some completely rational and totally not ridiculous way.

Like I said to someone on the forums here as well, the players who say that are not the Dark Souls community. They're just idiots who think the game is meant to played in one way and one way alone. It's the same thing here when someone says that an Ash player isn't skilled at the game or someone using a Boltor P. isn't skilled either. Believe me as a Souls veteran, you can play however you want. 

Don't wanna do invasions? Then turn off the internet connection to the PS3. Sure you can't co-op, but sacrifices gotta be made.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

I remember the only things that 1 shot you is Wesker as the final boss, the Reapers and the Chainsaw Majini. 

Oh and everything on the professional difficulty.

Yeah, professional difficulty. Lost in Nightmares would've been interesting if you could've QTE'd those cheap other guys.

Care to prove your words?

And make an example of games that are hard and popular at the same time? Cant? 

The Souls games, I wanna be the guy, nearly every single Shin Megami Tensei games (not the spin-offs, the actual SMT series), Devil Survivor 1 and 2.

Like I said to someone on the forums here as well, the players who say that are not the Dark Souls community. They're just idiots who think the game is meant to played in one way and one way alone. It's the same thing here when someone says that an Ash player isn't skilled at the game or someone using a Boltor P. isn't skilled either. Believe me as a Souls veteran, you can play however you want. 

Don't wanna do invasions? Then turn off the internet connection to the PS3. Sure you can't co-op, but sacrifices gotta be made.

That's one of the things I didn't like; the 'multiplayer'. If I want to coop with a friend or just do a boss with an extra bro, assuming the summon signs show up, I have to be human and wait and see if the sign shows up.

You don't even get that option in Dark Souls 2. You have to be human to see signs, but not to be invaded.

If people think forced pvp is some sort of 'challenge' you must face, then I'll just stick to replaying Starcraft until I die.

Care to prove your words?

And make an example of games that are hard and popular at the same time? Cant? 

You're comparing a smaller market with limited potential to an absolutely colossal market with a very VERY wide variety of games and a variety of difficulties all around. 'Gaming today' can't be compared, because it's a completely different thing. It bears little resemblance. It's evolved, but it still caters to those "muh gaems 2day r 2 ez omg casul generation ;_;" people who couldn't lose their nostalgia goggles if their heads were blown off.

People don't play games because they're easy. They're not made to be easy. They're made to be fun.

That doesn't mean it's "made for retards".

Edited by AdunSaveMe