Ask A Cephalon, March 17

DE_Adam

2 part question

Of Samiris, Suda, Ordis, and yourself, who do you feel has managed to collect the best from scratch cupcake recipie? 

and would the Cephalon who holds this sacred knowledge be willing to impart it to the Tenno?

Please note the answer to first question will assist me in my assessment of who is currently the best at general data collection...

A few other tenno and I were discussing the captives we often take for the Lotus and have begun to ponder why we are often never told the "who and why" of these particular targets. What information are we gathering from them and why are we never debriefed on the interrogation?

Hey cephalon Cordylon, I have a question for you:

As you might know, Chroma is incorporating to the Tenno cause very soon, so I had to ask: What do you think about the way he looks? Do you think the biological entities posting on this forums have just gone irrational or for once they have what appears to be a valid point? Is the good taste a subjective thing or is Chroma objectively difficult to look at?

I like the way he was designed, and I want to know the opinion of one of the smartest beings on this solar system.

Is a cephalon's interest in 3 dimensional squares (and hexagons) purely limited to such? Or would you prefer to use 4 dimensional polyhedrals, or hyperbolic geometry instead? Surely as a being relatively unconstrained by physical forms can easily appreciate their mathematical simplicity and beauty as well as any 3 dimensional shape.