Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Know What The Update Will Include And We Can't Farm Frost Anymore Is That Right?

(XBOX)DirkDiggler137

Question

12 answers to this question

update will include Volt P and Frost P will be moved some were else

Correction: Frost Prime will be thrown into the "Prime vault" along with Latron Prime and Reaper Prime. Similar to event weapons where they might be re-introduced at some point, but for the short term, they will indeed be made unobtainable.

Correction: Frost Prime will be thrown into the "Prime vault" along with Latron Prime and Reaper Prime. Similar to event weapons where they might be re-introduced at some point, but for the short term, they will indeed be made unobtainable.

totaly removing a prime.... what is the cause of this poor choise, this means frost P will be costy in tradechat and im talking about costing more than worth ...

I dunno, got my reaper, Latron and frost within 2 weeks of playing, and if I managed, those more... Dedicated of us should have no issue. I think it's a good thing to have some prime things be legitimately rare. As it stands, most teams I join have at least two prime frames in them. Feels a bit wrong IMO.

Why everyone is so obsessed that Frost P is going away.

Besides shiny stuff he differs from normal frost only by having 1 extra D polarity. 

Latron would go too and that's a bit sad since the gun is quite good.

Reapear prime? Almost the same as hate.   

Hate:

Attack Rate 0.917

Reaper Prime:

That's the only difference.

What's the best melee weapon other that drag nik?

This isn't really the right thread,maybe make a new one ? ^^*

Anyway there are a lot of good melees,it all depends on playstyle. Some favoured melees are Dual Ichors,Scindo Prime,Tipedo,Dakra Prime,Orthos Prime. But these are just a few.