The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Known Bug] Game Shuts Down Automatic Or Crash After Mission Or Leaving Squad

(PSN)weeler

First a disclaimer: I'm German, so please bear with me.

Me and my friends are experiencing the same issue. Turning off time-stamp or even the whole global chat doesn't help at all.

I discovered, that some or even all of us are booted to the PSN Dashboard every time, when

a) one of us leaves the squad

b) two of us have different settings re. the matchmaking ("friends" vs. "invitation" vs. "public") after completing a mission respectively while returning to the Liset. Sometimes even during a mission or while trying to select a mission.

Both pattern are not random. It is a 100% chance.

If we all chose the setting "public" and no one leaves the squad, we are able to play dozens of missions in a row without being booted.

If we all chose the setting "friends", we are usually able to play some missions in a row but sooner or later one or more are being booted.

The setting "only with invitation" does not work at all.

Sadly, there is no setting "clan members only".

I also noticed, that the "friends" -section in the players list usually remains empty, even if my friends have been connected and in the game for a while. This may be related or even causal to the main problem of this topic.

Edited by (PS4)Androhype

With all due respect, I doubt it. It's a 700$ router and I opened all ports necessary for both PSN AND Warframe. I also have open NAT.

In the other thread you wrote this: 

Not a problem, game always warns you to allow those ports, whether you have them open or not; I do and it warns me all the time.

I was getting the same message few days ago everytime starting Warframe. 

But I don't get this message anymore after I forwarded those ports. 

So your guess it always warns people, even if you opened those ports, isn't true. 

Can you post the name of your Router Model? 

In the other thread you wrote this: 

I was getting the same message few days ago everytime starting Warframe. 

But I don't get this message anymore after I forwarded those ports. 

So your guess it always warns people, even if you opened those ports, isn't true. 

Can you post the name of your Router Model? 

It's an Asus RTAC-87u, regarding the price i had the numbers converted into my currency in mind lol, i think it was 300 or 400$, which converted would be R$700. Just so it doesn't seem I'm spreading false information.

As for the actual matter, you might have something going there, would explain my chat going bad sometimes, IF ports are indeed the root of the problem and IF I set them wrong. With  that considered, i said 'always' as in 'warns randomly regardless of having the ports open or not', I myself, will get it some days and some days not, so it's not really 'always' but more like 'it doesn't seem to detect, reliably, whether you have ports open or not'.

Any theories there?

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

First a disclaimer: I'm German, so please bear with me.

Me and my friends are experiencing the same issue. Turning off time-stamp or even the whole global chat doesn't help at all.

I discovered, that some or even all of us are booted to the PSN Dashboard every time, when

a) one of us leaves the squad

b) two of us have different settings re. the matchmaking ("friends" vs. "invitation" vs. "public") after completing a mission respectively while returning to the Liset. Sometimes even during a mission or while trying to select a mission.

Both pattern are not random. It is a 100% chance.

If we all chose the setting "public" and no one leaves the squad, we are able to play dozens of missions in a row without being booted.

If we all chose the setting "friends", we are usually able to play some missions in a row but sooner or later one or more are being booted.

The setting "only with invitation" does not work at all.

Sadly, there is no setting "clan members only".

I also noticed, that the "friends" -section in the players list usually remains empty, even if my friends have been connected and in the game for a while. This may be related or even causal to the main problem of this topic.

Wilkommen lol

You and your friends might have something going there too, aside from the chat thing we've discussed in this thread, another thing that I can tie to some of my crashes is when I set to 'solo'. I remember ranting in this thread, upon my first visit here, about syndicate spy missions I couldn't finish, and as we all know, spy is meant for solo, if you valeu your mental health lol. But I ALSO had chat server problems, which I later on figured would be the main source of problem, but yeah, maybe our matchmaking is connect with all that too. Like you said you tested it and was able to replicate, were they long missions or just short missions trying to replicate the error?

Is same like for me hav uninstal and reinstaled warframe , changing systheme language & region and is not resolved the game is not playable please DE work on this is very @ć¥}µ and i stop fighting for a long long time ;} im Frog ur Frog ¿?

kiss me

same exact thing happening to me.

i uninstalled the game and re-installed, still happening. its just about every other time i try and either access a mission or leave the mission choice screen to walk around in the liset. its just crashes to PS4 main menu. no error code.

im playing single player, i haven't entered chat at all. just so you know its not only people leaving a squad or entering chat. hopefully we will get a fix soon.

its getting annoying enough to not play for the time being, gonna put my kubrow in storage so she doesnt die.

Well, I'm guessing the lack of response from DEDrew, means we are on our own, or at least until update 16, even then it may not get fixed,

for all of you having this issue a few things to help achieve "Some" relief,

1. Disable chat time stamps ( thanks DanteVincent) definitely makes it happen far less frequently 

2. Make sure when you log in to Warframe your chat box is online,if not follow the process in step 3

3. Once you complete a mission, push PS button, go to settings> network settings, and run a Connection test - this will re- connect you to the chat channel,

I managed to get through about an hour of gaming today to complete the alert, otherwise this games &^*%ed! and I cant imagine how "great" Sony's certification process must be to let this GAME BREAKING!!!, bug through to end users,

I'm moving to bloodborne until we get a fix- or even mention of a fix in the works, good luck guys, peace from New Zealand 

@Pacmastas: Combined with how hard going full PUG is on the alert and failing the mission repeatedly, getting the glaive stance reward while simultaneously dealing with game crashes every 10 mins was ridiculous. However I did manage to get the reward, I just think not that many people have the motivation or patience to keep relaunching the game for this TAC alert. Good luck if this is afflicting you and you are going for the TAC alert. I personally suggest rum and cokes to offset the rage of game crashes and mission fails

@Pacmastas: Combined with how hard going full PUG is on the alert and failing the mission repeatedly, getting the glaive stance reward while simultaneously dealing with game crashes every 10 mins was ridiculous. However I did manage to get the reward, I just think not that many people have the motivation or patience to keep relaunching the game for this TAC alert. Good luck if this is afflicting you and you are going for the TAC alert. I personally suggest rum and cokes to offset the rage of game crashes and mission fails

HOLA AMIGOS yo sigo con El Mismo Problema desde la Actualización ya e mandado 3 cartas de Apoyo y ni me han Contestado a mi me es imposible jugar sin que  el juego me saque al menú de la PS4 es desesperante y no nos dan Ninguna solución.¿ TENEMOS Que Esperar Hasta la Próxima Actualización Para Que lo arreglen? Y MIENTRAS sin  Poder jugar.Un saludo a todos AMIGOS a ver  si lo arreglan pronto para  Poder Seguir Disfrutando de este gran juego

Edited by (PS4)xTHExxPUNISHERx

Same problem for over 2 weeks now and counting. I tried everything mentioned above and more.Does anyone at DE really care or we ps4 players dont bring in enough money for that?I suported this game for over a year now but my patience is wearing thin everyday.Just deleted/reinstalled again hoping that by some miracle i could get the new mod stance but no, its not hapening.Sorry for the rant but im more then frustrated at this point and about to quit the game for good.(not that anyone cares)

Used my PS4 elsewhere when I traveled and I did not have this problem anymore which led me to believe it had something to do with my network...to be specific, my router and modem were 15 years old. Upgraded them yesterday and Lo! no more crashes.

Mine arent brand new but not that old either it has nothing to do with them its a bug in the last update.(they worked fine for more then a year on this game)

Mine arent brand new but not that old either it has nothing to do with them its a bug in the last update.(they worked fine for more then a year on this game)

I ws dropping out of the server b4 this update but id just go to the dojo an itd reconnect,but ever since this update it doesnt reconnect it just closes the app

So I came back today after 2 weeks without playing bcuz of this issue... And it's still there. Got kicked back to the main menu after changing my loadout. Then got kicked out mid-game during an ODD mission. It's been almost a month for me with this issue, I can't believe it hasn't been resolved. Are we waiting on the next update for this to be rolled into it? If so, they could at least tell us that. And maybe a rough time frame, then we'll have something to look forward to instead of feeling like we're just the minority so it's not that big of an issue. 

On the positive side, I've gotten better at the UFC game bcuz of it. 

Edited by (PS4)Dazo