Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Donate Blood And You Can Get Bloodborne

TheErebus.

Interesting idea. Shame I don't like giving blood and live in New Jersey.

By not liking to give blood, I mean any kind of blood removal, be it donations, physical and unintentional harm, or for medical blood work.

Does it come with a free PS4 to go along with it? Because just getting the game doesn't help much if you don't have the console, lol. 

I'm kinda upset that the Danish get offered games to donate blood, while I just get stale cookies, ice cream (I'm lactose intolerant), tiny drinks (usually soda... I don't drink anything that isn't water and occasionally green tea), a free t-shirt (so ugly), occasionally baseball tickets (I dislike most sports, baseball is on that list), and a pain in the arm because the people are terrible at their job.

Why not? Are you scared?

NO. IM A 10 YEAR VET.

Does it come with a free PS4 to go along with it? Because just getting the game doesn't help much if you don't have the console, lol. 

I'm kinda upset that the Danish get offered games to donate blood, while I just get stale cookies, ice cream (I'm lactose intolerant), tiny drinks (usually soda... I don't drink anything that isn't water and occasionally green tea), a free t-shirt (so ugly), occasionally baseball tickets (I dislike most sports, baseball is on that list), and a pain in the arm because the people are terrible at their job.

If there was an advert for eating nacho dorritos and you can win a free game, I'd be flooded with games.

NO. IM A 10 YEAR VET.

If there was an advert for eating nacho dorritos and you can win a free game, I'd be flooded with games.

I don't like doritos though... they make my fingers messy which makes it annoying to transition from eating them to doing normal stuff, like gaming. Their shape makes them awkward to eat with chopsticks (my usual anti-messy fingers chip eating strategy) so I just avoid them now. The closest I get is those tacos that taco bell has, and I only eat those when someone buys me taco bell and forgets that I don't like hard tacos.

I don't like doritos though... they make my fingers messy which makes it annoying to transition from eating them to doing normal stuff, like gaming. Their shape makes them awkward to eat with chopsticks (my usual anti-messy fingers chip eating strategy) so I just avoid them now. The closest I get is those tacos that taco bell has, and I only eat those when someone buys me taco bell and forgets that I don't like hard tacos.

YOU WILL NEVER BE MLG