Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Logon After New Update - But Could Just 30 Minutes Before

Saint_Tan

Hello,

Title says it all.

Logged on tonight just fine.

Logged out. 

Came back, and there was the new update to download.

Downloaded it.

Then Warframe will not allow me to log on - as if my password is suddenly no good.

What gives?

Anyone else have the same issue?

Clearly the Corpus found out the time U16 would be released into the wild and have started a cyber attack on DE's servers. Although it could also be Darvo's revenge for making him hold that one position for so long on the relay.

Edited by digritz

I cannot log in either, it's telling me to check my login information. I've reset my password, checked the game integrity cache, even gone through my internet security settings on the TCP/IP UDP and other peer-to-peer ports. Nothing seems to be working, and server lag shouldn't be doing this considering how many thousands of players are usually playing at a time.
 DE, please find what the problem is? I need to rend Grineer from their armor and leave Corpus shields flickering around tattered corpses... I must find more equipment! ;w;

On a more serious note, yes, this is quite a disappointment. WarFrame has been my pastime for the past while, and I would hate for this kind of problem to continue.

They sure can charge a a lot for plat, but not get bigger/better servers? Dish out the money and get it fixed, or chances are you will lose profits if nothing ever happens. Should learn something from other developers and what happens to their games, and profits in that scenario.

Then again maybe I am wrong. This tends to happen from time to time unfortunately...

But then again. Money does reign supreme, and where money is spent things get done. Which doesn't seem to be the case.