Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug]Kubrow Bugs U16[Megathread]

KragaDraga

Before update 16 hit, I had six beautiful lotus kubrows.  Some I paid a lot of plat for.  Post update 16, every last one of my lotus kubrows had a striped fur pattern and look UGLY.  Already submitted a bug report to the support desk in the hopes of expediting the solution to the problem.

Well, the fur changes aside... is anyone elses kubrow losing loyalty like crazy? Logged in, was at 80%, pet her, 100%, next mission 60%, and now I'm at 20%. Of course she didn't die or something and this was happened in just a few hours.

My Kubrow has Patchy fur pattern whenever I return to my liset. Even though my original is the Merle fur pattern AND I'm actually using the Brindled Fur pattern.

Bugged:

kubrbugged.jpg

Current:

leobeardpardddd.jpg

Original fur:

leobeardpatdorigi.jpg

Haven't tried the Raids yet because of these Kubrow size changing issues.

My Kubrow has Patchy fur pattern whenever I return to my liset. Even though my original is the Merle fur pattern AND I'm actually using the Brindled Fur pattern.

Bugged:

kubrbugged.jpg

Current:

leobeardpardddd.jpg

Original fur:

leobeardpatdorigi.jpg

Haven't tried the Raids yet because of these Kubrow size changing issues.

Still bugged after 16.1

Just logged in and my Kubrow showed up as Patchy fur. Went to arsenal and it was Brindle again. What I'm saying is that whenever I get back to liset my Kubrow has Patchy fur pattern. The problem fixes when I go to arsenal.

Edited by Judqment8

Still not fixed, I can confirm...

I did not have to lower my hand to pet my kubrow before and I'm afraid that she'll hurt herself if I go on a mission with her collar in this state... Ewww, looks like painful.

tl7eqJ9.jpg

Also... wrong pattern... I have the prisma kubrow equipped there. It shows Stripes...

Edited by lukaself

I have really have a lot of laughs.

Cause If you have some kubrow that is BIG FATTY TALL KUBROW the next online you got a TALL and SLENDER. Which becomes a Dieted Kubrow. (I hope you get the joke. And owners, Don't take it seriously.)

(^^.)

Edited by MacRomer

@MODS can the Thread be pinned?

It's swamped among the bug reports of U16 and It will help not get the Kubrow bug reports all over the place. Thanks in advance.

I can't breed Kubrows anymore because I'm afraid of the effect it will have on imprints. Please? For the same reason I held off buying the new DNA masker, I really want it but I'm afraid of unwanted effects.

Edited by lukaself

I have had the problem "failed to login, check information", since a little while after the kubrow patch. i was starting school around that time so i just kinda got over playing and thought it will eventually be fixed, ill just do something else for now and focus on school. now seeing all the new things with U16 i was like hmmm cool maybe ill jump in and play again, but now im hit with the same problem "failed to login, check information". my info is fine im on the forums as you read:P ive tried many things, ive sent a ticket 2 days ago and got a response asking me to send in my EE.log and Launcher.log, also i sent in my command prompt.

i recommend anyone with this issue open a ticket with all your info right away. i didnt only wait 2 days for a response, now im also waiting over 5 hours after sending in my info, also after waiting months hoping this issue was resolved itself.
as a founder and someone who has spent 100's of dollars on this game i say

Stay stong tenno! We may soon get answers lol....

• Fixed Kubrow not appearing correctly when in the Liset Arsenal loadout.

Thanks for that I'm grateful really.... Meanwhile...

QiX3s6v.jpg

STill ouch TT-*

BE HONEST DOC, at this rate, how long does she still have ?

Edited by lukaself

Thanks for the suggestion I don't think support can fix  bugs though. As it is widely reported, I think submitting a ticket to support would only increase their workload. As long as a dev don't say explicitely that we have to contact support, I'll wait for a fix.

As [DE] Drew said, the previous hotfix should have fixed all these issues... it didn't and that's why I'm reporting. What if I release another kubrow from stasis ? what if I take an imprint of it in the state it is now ? What if I breed another Kubrow and it ends up the same. All these questions are unanswered and I'm not risking buying stasis space or growing another kubrow until someone says to me : "Go for it, everything's fine now".

My favorite part  of the game is still stuck in the rift.

Edited by lukaself

Link to my thread and issue. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424944-lost-kubrow-stasis-slot-upon-consignment/

As you can probably tell by link, I've lost stasis chambers (two now) upon consigning kubrows to the Lotus, I had three total when I first encountered this issue, two of which I know I purchased. I purchased two more since the original loss, and consigned a second kubrow (which also resulted in the second lost stasis chamber). So now I'm back to three stasis chambers, and down 20p.

I know this isn't a kubrow bug that popped up in U16, but since this is kind of a kubrow bug I thought I would throw this in here as well since it's a megathread....

Is DE ever going to try and do anything about pretty much every enemy having a chance to block certain Kubrow's "Takedown" mechanic? I mean the animation is clearly designed to be used by the Drahk Master (uh, hello, giant mitten arm anyone?) and not every single unit (like the tooth-pick-armed infested or Ballista sniper chicks).

But not only can every enemy block it, but the whole thing is bugged to hell, giving the enemy not only immortality frames for about three and a half seconds (which is forever when they are the last enemy standing in the area) but the animation almost never lines up, which results in the enemy wreslting (while immortal) with the air, while your kubrow is getting tossed around on the other side of a wall or across the map.

And this has been in the game since the Drahk masters were put into the game!

Edit : spoke too fast, problem persists still. I thought I fixed by changing the appearence loadout from A to B then A again, but as soon as I get in a level, it reverts to buggy kubrow.

Please, Do what you can to fix her or I flood the forum with pics of sad kittens. TT

Edited by lukaself