Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Math On Why The Synoid Gammacor Is Massively Nerfed

CheckYourSix

I think it helps if you think about the change as a change of the weapon type. By that I mean where the old Gammacor had a damage format similar to semi-auto secondaries like Marelok and Lex, the new Gammacor is more like a machine pistol akin to Furis, Vipers, AkZani, AkSomati, Akstiletto, etc.

thats worse i spent my rep points on a lazer that does not run out of ammo not a smg i also forma'd a lazer that does not run out of ammo not an smg i also re-leveled a lazer that does not run out of ammo not an smg... i have the ak stiletos the dex furis and the dual gremlins(gizmos) for when i want to play with smg's 

Took it to oda, killed lephantis in one clip each stage, what nerf?

Take that weapon on a 20 minute T1 survival run and take no allies and you are not allowed to use offensive warframe powers then tell me it hasent been nerfed into the ground

only way ive been able to make it somewhat fun to use again is by putting critical delay onto it removing lethal torent and using an ammo mutator and its close to being a gun that you can hold down the trigger forever again but the trade off is if you go anywhere other than mercury or venus its gunna fall off damage wise :\  bottom line i can see why everyone uses the soma and boltor now anything else the comunity likes gets nerfed into the dirt

thats worse i spent my rep points on a lazer that does not run out of ammo not a smg i also forma'd a lazer that does not run out of ammo not an smg i also re-leveled a lazer that does not run out of ammo not an smg... i have the ak stiletos the dex furis and the dual gremlins(gizmos) for when i want to play with smg's

Take that weapon on a 20 minute T1 survival run and take no allies and you are not allowed to use offensive warframe powers then tell me it hasent been nerfed into the ground

only way ive been able to make it somewhat fun to use again is by putting critical delay onto it removing lethal torent and using an ammo mutator and its close to being a gun that you can hold down the trigger forever again but the trade off is if you go anywhere other than mercury or venus its gunna fall off damage wise :\ bottom line i can see why everyone uses the soma and boltor now anything else the comunity likes gets nerfed into the dirt

If you like forever held trigger weps might I suggest other weps, phage, quanta, reg gamma maybe? And since when does placing restrictions on a player to use a wep decide its effectiveness?

Just did the surv, didn't have a problem with it.

Edited by (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx

With a Pistol Ammo Mutation and a bit more care while aiming the weapon still ranks fairly high on sidearm damage. On top of that the entropy effect makes it one of the best weapons for cast intense play styles.

The ammo efficiency of old synoid was the problem why it was godlike as it would simply never run out of ammo.