Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grace's Grocery Shopping For Today :d

GunDownGrace

101.37 currency units for this lovely bunch of stuff me and my sister bought :)

the motherland provides :D

Tomatoes and spices :D

PsAkK6Y.jpg

From left to right: The bright green can is cabbage rolls stuffed with pork in tomato sauce,the jar up above that is spicy pickles.Right next to and above the pickle jar is dried fish :P,then pea soup,borscht,and some cabbage soup :D

3SwZQbi.jpg

Two kinds of gourmet cheese! :D

yr5IzoJ.jpg

Some spiced sausage ! :D

QeKdzJT.jpg

Better picture of the dried fish >.>

xfrIwqN.jpg

Three kinds of bread :D! (note the middle one was "quite" expensive)

cImzvs6.jpg

A general overview of the whole bunch (please due note,i actually got 4 of each of the soup mixes,the pea soup,the cabbage soup,and the borscht,but the quantity wouldve been hard to photograph,i also got a free tube of magnolia scented lotion for spending 100 currency units)

YGcqbMc.jpg

well its not too bad from the package...its a heck of alot better than ramen noodles 

*Nostalgia intensifies*

I ate those as a kid with classmates, usually raw.

(needless to say Parents were mad at their children for eating those)

We had these badboys, haven't seen them for more than 10 years, cons of migrating i guess.

1284980437_090410mivina.jpg

Edited by Morgax

But where's the vodka Grace? Where's the vodka?

wrong isle tova...im into energy drinks,especially home made ones >:)

for example:

take ordinary filter for 8 to 12 cup coffeemaker

fill it with coffee to where it is a half inch away from the top

have filter in your filter basket,insert microfilter,place in coffeepot,add water to the holding tank...

set brew from normal to "strong"

wait about 15 minutes

and there you go..a nice hot energy drink (sidenote,i dont actually drink water by itself..i mostly drink coffee)

tip,for that added kick...replace water in the tank with your just brewed coffee and repeat all the other steps

Edited by GunDownGrace

*Nostalgia intensifies*

I ate those as a kid with classmates, usually raw.

(needless to say Parents were mad at their children for eating those)

We had these badboys, haven't seen them for more than 10 years, cons of migrating i guess.

1284980437_090410mivina.jpg

Good news!my sister is cooking up the borscht in a large pot,with one of those jars of tomatoes and spices from the same box ^-^ along with bits of the sausage as well

I bought nothing today. But i bough 200 grams of ham, 100 grams of mozzarella cheese and pizza "whachacallem" ( piece which your roll out into pizza bread ). Made myself delicious home made pizza.

very nice :D ima have to keep that kind of pizza dough product in mind (kind of hard to find a decent pizza dough product where i live)

very nice :D ima have to keep that kind of pizza dough product in mind (kind of hard to find a decent pizza dough product where i live)

Regular bakeries, ones that sell bread and other products, have them. Especially if they make mini pizzas.

Regular bakeries, ones that sell bread and other products, have them. Especially if they make mini pizzas.

ill have to see if i can find a regular bakery around where i live.not to partial to ham though..something about the brine that most hams are cured in curles my tongue

ill have to see if i can find a regular bakery around where i live.not to partial to ham though..something about the brine that most hams are cured in curles my tongue

You can use whatever you like, it is pizza anyway. Anything goes on them. ;)