The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Your Game!

luxastrum

^They do, :(

good discussion everyone by the way, way to keep it civilized like a great community.

It's been "cleaned" quite a bit.

I made a number of quite un-inflammatory posts that seem to have been erased regardless.

I thought it was much higher than that.

Between the two companies, DE sold 51% of none controlling shares.

From what's been explained to me, that means that while DE holds the smaller percentage, via contract verbiage and specific share sales, they still control the company, entirely. 

Between the two companies, DE sold 51% of none controlling shares.

From what's been explained to me, that means that while DE holds the smaller percentage, via contract verbiage and specific share sales, they still control the company, entirely. 

Oh. Ok. That makes sense then.

I get grinding is essentially what warframe is all about. Instead of nerfing credits give us another way of acquiring them.

We can speculate all we want about the way DE's game direction is going, we can even blame the Chinese company that bought them  so easily months ago. 

Or we can scream at them to wake up and stop this grind-wall operation. 

I am a casual, I go to school I get good grades and for the FEW HOURS I HAVE TO RELAX IN THIS INSANE WORLD OF JOBLESSNESS AND POVERTY I want to just "play" a game.

Instead I have to farm, I have to farm instead of study I have to farm instead of spend time with my fiance, I have to FARM because if I don't spend all my time and effort into getting that "Thing" whatever it is, I won't ever get it.

Ill be stuck and wont be able to do "anything" because I wont have resources or credits.

Theres a fine line between casual carebare games and intense korean grindy mc grindo games that cause players to literally collapse because they stopped going to the bathroom to get a DROP.

Here's an idea, since we have an auto farmer(the extractors) for resources, give us one for credits. Make it worth platinum, and super rare for the "veteran" players. They could probably solve our problems right?....right?..  I don't know but I am throwing my weight in with the DE's going to far crowd

Bad news for you...

...Your Studies aren't giving you good results.

Hungry Nerd Community = content produced in 3 months, consumed in 3 days.

Just understand that the Grind is the only answer to give an hungry community something to pass time with.

But let's be honest... Hey it's better bashing DE's work instead than using our brain to understand why it is so...

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Bad news for you...

...Your Studies aren't giving you good results.

Hungry Nerd Community = content produced in 3 months, consumed in 3 days.

Just understand that the Grind is the only answer to give an hungry community something to pass time with.

But let's be honest... Hey it's better bashing DE's work instead than using our brain to understand why it is so...

Oh no, I understand why content is consumed so rapidly, I would like to know why they need to increase the grind to power levels over 9000 

Oh no, I understand why content is consumed so rapidly, I would like to know why they need to increase the grind to power levels over 9000 

It's just a matter of logic, and I explained it yet.

More grind = more time to consume the content. It's simple. Plus, it's a deterrent to tempt (not to force) people buying platinums to cut down the time to grind.

After all it's a totally free to play game and you can get platinums even without spending money.

They don't live of air and love, it's a legit move.

If you still can't accept it, and want to play the little riot with all these fantastic mates living in this community, I've some worse new for you.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

It's just a matter of logic, and I explained it yet.

More grind = more time to consume the content. It's simple. Plus, it's a deterrent to tempt (not to force) people buying platinums to cut down the time to grind.

After all it's a totally free to play game and you can get platinums even without spending money.

They don't live of air and love, it's a legit move.

If you still can't accept it, and want to play the little riot with all these fantastic mates living in this community, I've some worse new for you.

I get what you are saying, but I have to disagree.

I think the comunity here is right to voice their concerns over the latest and past actions of DE. Basically what I got from your replies is, "DE has to put food on the table, business is business". Okay... so basiccaly, we should aceept that Warframe has gone from Free to Play to Pay to Enjoy now? or are you just pushing the fact that there is nothing we can do to avoid the korean grind or the way the game has turned out to be recently.

Serious question.