The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Dyeing

(XBOX)FunKingWax79

Maybe on Xbox. I've heard the same from PS players as well.

We're doing fine on PC though. I think it's the long update times on console that are killing you guys.

I think it's the basic gameplay. You shouldn't need to have stuff added every week just to keep you playing.

That being said, I don't think the audience on console is shrinking at all.

Edited by (PS4)WiiConquered

With all these so called updates. They are killing game play 4 all xbox players , making it even hard 2 farm cerdits 2 changing warframe abilitys. Warframe needs 2 stick with one online game plane ad leave it be NOT flip floping ur killing the game as a hole

God give me strength. Can no one use proper English here? How can you miss spell dying with dyeing you utter numbskull.

Edited by (PS4)The_Buggynaut

I think it's the basic gameplay. You shouldn't need to have stuff added every week just to keep you playing.

Kinda do when the game isn't finished. Don't forget Warframe is incomplete. Not necessarily a fault of DE or Warframe or anything, kinda just a fact. 

With all these so called updates. They are killing game play 4 all xbox players , making it even hard 2 farm cerdits 2 changing warframe abilitys. Warframe needs 2 stick with one online game plane ad leave it be NOT flip floping ur killing the game as a hole

Um who or what is dyeing warframe ? Oh you wanted to say dying, its everything but not dead.. maybe on consoles but on pc its just fine.. but to be honest consoles arent made for this type of game.

Kinda do when the game isn't finished. Don't forget Warframe is incomplete. Not necessarily a fault of DE or Warframe or anything, kinda just a fact. 

Except the continual content IV has nothing to do with the game being unfinished and everything to do with the only thing there is to do in the game being devour new content. Warframe is fun when you have a specific goal to work toward. Warframe is boring when you've done everything there is to do.

It doesn't help that the first update in the "Year of Quality" has turned into yet another new content dump. Sure, Parkour 2.0 is coming down the pipeline, but there's so much more they need to go back to that we can't even be sure is on their radar. 

Edited by DiabolusUrsus

Not true. The game has now been in development for three years. If the core mechanics are sound enough there shouldn't be a problem.

Just because it has been "in development" for three years doesn't mean it's finished. 

The "core mechanics" aren't sound enough, though. Many huge systems are still being reworked and added (Parkour, PvP), and many placeholders are still hugely prevalent (Bosses, tilesets, etc.). The game has a lot of content, but it isn't finished. 

Except the continual content IV has nothing to do with the game being unfinished and everything to do with the only thing there is to do in the game being devour new content. Warframe is fun when you have a specific goal to work toward. Warframe is boring when you've done everything there is to do.

Wow, sounds like every game ever. 

It doesn't help that the first update in the "Year of Quality" has turned into yet another new content dump. Sure, Parkour 2.0 is coming down the pipeline, but there's so much more they need to go back to that we can't even be sure is on their radar. 

What's bad about new content? All games thrive off of content, especially content players have been begging for forever. And trust me - more than you think is on their radar. They can't instantly go back and fix and polish everything we want them to when we want them to. They know what they need to do, everything just takes a lot of time.

I disagree, I feel the problem with consoles is that the player base is not used to playing free to play games which are designed to be played for 100's or even thousands of hours. 

this guy is right console players are not used to free to play i was once, until it was broken(dont ask me) and also it is still in development.

Just because it has been "in development" for three years doesn't mean it's finished. 

The "core mechanics" aren't sound enough, though. Many huge systems are still being reworked and added (Parkour, PvP), and many placeholders are still hugely prevalent (Bosses, tilesets, etc.). The game has a lot of content, but it isn't finished. 

Wow, sounds like every game ever. 

What's bad about new content? All games thrive off of content, especially content players have been begging for forever. And trust me - more than you think is on their radar. They can't instantly go back and fix and polish everything we want them to when we want them to. They know what they need to do, everything just takes a lot of time.

Nothing's bad with new content--provided you have the foundation in place to keep it from sinking into the dirt. This game doesn't.

All u pc user can blast all u want, WARFRAME is dead 4 xbox players due 2 this udate flip floping from warframe

its alright some might take it as dead,or not since its still in developing...forgive warframe, id rather see and play warframe grow while its still in development(the game is still in development)