Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Javelin... Back In My Days...

AlphaSierraMike

You think this iteration is bad. Back in the days of U10, it was an LoS ability and had a target cap.

"Waaa my RJ can't kill 50 enemies that I have no idea where they are in a single shot by pressing a single button."

#firstworldtennoproblems

Edited by AlphaSierraMike

I actually liked RJ better when it just spat out javelins in a circle around you.

It had a much better feel to it.

Also it made more sense than spawning javelins out of no where and in different directions, compared to spawning them from the point where Excal stabs the ground.

Anyway, the point is that, if DE believes it's the right thing to do in terms of balance, then hey, we need to adapt to that. If it's a horrible move, then they would change it. Otherwise, if the devs implement all the player's feedback, then the game would be a huge mess where you don't even see enemies anymore because you can just kill them off screen.

looks better than our current one but a little too restricting

N'aw man. This one was horrid. There was no restriction to it. You can run at speeds faster than a Loki under the effect of volt's speed

What he said. You could have an Overload that would hit an entire map. Not exaggeration. Not just a room, an entire map. 

But yes I agree with OP. RJ as it is now is a hell of a lot better than it was when I started using Cali. I didn't even have it equipped it was so pointless. Use it in a crowded room and you would hit 3 people at best. 

Honestly after doing some runs with him, I barely noticed the nerf. If I hadn't been told it had been given a LOS I probably wouldn't have noticed it at all. Would have just assumed they were out of range or something. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I'll post it whenever nostalgia threads pop up. Because lord knows, the past versions of WF were somehow "the best times"

The real star chart, and the way the frame gets of its' knees after you click on 'Arsenal'.

When Fang was the fastest Melee weapon.

When the Void was introduced and I thought it looked like a mall.

The image of your frame in the top right, displaying health and shields.

That humming music in the star chart and the way the planets slowly rotate around the map.

My nostalgia.