Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Farm Exp/level Up ?

Shelahir

Question

Hello there!

I'm a fairly new player and I was wondering what are the battles that can get you the most exp to level up your weapons and warframe.

Please do not say Draco or any alike since I'm still new and I can't afford going to these runs since I don't have the warframes that they need or because the warframe that I need to level won't fit their team composition...

Any good suggestions?

Thank you!

5 answers to this question

if you are a newer player orokin void Tower 1 or 2 defense is really good for XP and plenty of people recruiting for them.

if you get a handle on spy vaults there is also a good chunk of XP if you make the data extraction without any alarms

Edited by OvAeons

Pluto, Cerberus at least used to be good. I did one run yesterday though and was quite disappointed, not sure what happened.

I also get good XP with T1 and T2 Defense. Note that if you unequip some of your weapons, your remaining weapons and Warframe will gain more XP from Squadmate-kills due to how the XP is distributed.

My tip to you woulde be excavation missions if your unranked go for cambria (earth) and as you lvl up find higher lvl missions of the same type spy missions is also good but best if you have a stealth frame so it's best for weapon leveling. some one might have a better idea but that has worked for me for a long time (espesualy after the change to the mission, no more scanner needing power)