Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Vs Manic

air2ground

Maniac 

maniac for sure, if you're using a projectile weapon its so hard to kill maniac and when the pin you down its a pain in the a**

The Stalker is a joke

I faced the maniac in a suda mission earlier today and spent a few minutes trying to cleave his face off with my galatine. It wasn't very fun. At least the stalker stands still for the most part.

Manic* OP even spelt it correctly and you guys got it wrong. Tut tut.

Edited by DeMonkey

The Stalker needs some SERIOUS upgrading - not just stats-wise, but personality-wise, theme wise, everything.

He should be one of the most intimidating and badass characters in Warframe, but as he stands he just isn't that threatening by any stretch of the word. He needs to be revisited.

I know right. Some people just dont like being corrected. I'm only trying to educate them. Dear oh dear.

Well, tbf I've made the same mistake, but still. Been out long enough, people need to start getting it correct.

im now set in stone on calling it the maniac to annoy grammer nazi's

-flys off on a unicorn painted gold while handing out ice cream-

TA TA FOR NOW 

That's not being a grammar Nazi, that's saying something out to be called by it's proper name for the sake of clarity.

You don't go around calling Captain Vor Commander Vore, after all. That's just gross.

That's not being a grammar Nazi, that's saying something out to be called by it's proper name for the sake of clarity.

You don't go around calling Captain Vor Commander Vore, after all. That's just gross.

well yea, i was jsut trying to make a joke out of it but i forgot how serious people on the forums all ;-;

-goes into corner-

im now set in stone on calling it the maniac to annoy grammer nazi's

-flys off on a unicorn painted gold while handing out ice cream-

TA TA FOR NOW 

If i'm honest, I'd rather be a grammar nazi than spell things wrong. Ta ta. :P

Edited by DeMonkey

Someone should really claim those built items from the Foundry.

At the risk of further derailing this topic, I've always found the Foundry to be a handy place to keep mastery-fodder items until I come to use them and then throw them away

More on-topic, I find the Manic more of a threat because the Stalker doesn't spend 90% of his time invulnerable to attack or invisible